<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

May Your Blades Run Red With Glory

Started by Macawmoses, May 25, 2009, 11:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

HVS just announced "Gladiator A.D."

http://wii.ign.com/articles/986/986261p1.html

Looks to be yet another title aimed at the core and violent audiences. Sample everything is nice so far - beats and images. However, I have a feeling a lot lies on The Conduit - if it flops, Gladiators will....

Doodle

Somebody missing a head and limbs, it does page homage to those violence lovers out there. o_o
It looks good for somebody into gladiator stuff. I don't know if I would be interested in a game like this, though.
YEAH

Nayrman

So it's a god of War for Wii with some RPG elements? I'm in. Not to mention it's made by the Conduit guys.

Of course, I'm assuming that Nintendo won't highlight this at E3 because it might appease the core audience.

Silverhawk79

Hmm. It looks pretty, but the real question is...how will it play?
Same needs to be said about The Conduit.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Nayrman on May 26, 2009, 05:32:51 AM
So it's a god of War for Wii with some RPG elements? I'm in. Not to mention it's made by the Conduit guys.

Of course, I'm assuming that Nintendo won't highlight this at E3 because it might appease the core audience.
I'm assuming HVS will be the ones promoting it at E3, while Nintendo pushes stuff further into development. Technically, they're not supposed to take control of ads and the like of third party games, anyways, so the most I can see them doing is saying something after their meeting like "Hey, head over to HVS' booth for a look at what appears to be an amazing property."

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 26, 2009, 10:55:50 AM
Hmm. It looks pretty, but the real question is...how will it play?
Same needs to be said about The Conduit.
As I said, I feel this, the Conduit, and the third title they are announcing will be intertwined. One flops, they all do.