News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Chances of an AC playable character?

Started by Tupin, September 26, 2007, 04:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on September 27, 2007, 02:20:04 PM
There are still people that believe it's not likely?

wow, fanboys can deny anything can't they?

Anyways, an AC rep is pretty much undeniable at this point, I thought it was pretty obvious when smashville was updated, but the whole "stages get an icon 2" argument said otherwise, but the fact that we have 4 seperate AC updates, all of which have a universal icon destroy that arguement.

The question is if they will get a rep, the question is who the hell will it be.
What I love most is how people still think it will be Nook.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 27, 2007, 02:23:30 PM

Anyways, an AC rep is pretty much undeniable at this point, I thought it was pretty obvious when smashville was updated, but the whole "stages get an icon 2" argument said otherwise, but the fact that we have 4 seperate AC updates, all of which have a universal icon destroy that arguement.

The question is if they will get a rep, the question is who the hell will it be.
Sakurai has displayed more interest in him then any other AC character, and since the only other reasonable AC character besides nook,AC crosser, was confirmed to not be playable this week, the idea honestly doesn't seem that crazy.

Blaziken0987

Quote from: Cornwad on September 26, 2007, 04:21:59 PM
I agree... the AC should be either this guy:

or this girl:

I mean come on, Link is already in it, and neither of these Octoroks appeared in the background :P

Uh, sorry, but the AC rep will be Bob the Cat. Bob >>>>> ALL

But seriously, I think it will be Animal Crosser.

Cornwad

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on September 27, 2007, 02:32:10 PM

Sakurai has displayed more interest in him then any other AC character, and since the only other reasonable AC character besides nook,AC crosser, was confirmed to not be playable this week, the idea honestly doesn't seem that crazy.

When did this happen? :O

Tupin

Quote from: Cornwad on September 27, 2007, 03:06:07 PM

When Sakurai mentioned both Nook and the Animal Crosser twice each at the old Japanese website and not Resetti.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 27, 2007, 03:10:43 PM

When Sakurai mentioned both Nook and the Animal Crosser twice each at the old Japanese website and not Resetti.

Wait how does that confirm hes not playable?

Tupin

Quote from: Cornwad on September 27, 2007, 03:13:28 PM

Because he's an assist trophy. He never mentioned Resetti having any possibility of being playable,while he did for the Crosser and Nook.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 27, 2007, 03:15:13 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on September 27, 2007, 03:13:28 PM

Because he's an assist trophy. He never mentioned Resetti having any possibility of being playable,while he did for the Crosser and Nook.

Oh I think I get it now... I thought it said the only possible PC besides Nook was ACer, and ACer was confirmed not to be playable :P