News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Lucario: Yes, No, or Maybe

Started by Nils_13, September 26, 2007, 03:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like it if Lucario was in Brawl as playable? (if he isn't already that is)

Absolutely
Sure, why not
Nah

Nils_13

Personally, I would love him in Brawl's playable roster, but this is just my opinion. What is your's? All of the NSider refugees that knew me could tell you I'm a huge Lucario supporter.

PhilliesPhan

No...just no. He doesn't deserve to be a playable character, only in a Pokeball.

http://oneclickwifi.net/
Awesome site!
Check it out, I'm PhilliesPhan on there also!

Nils_13

Quote from: PhilliesPhan on September 26, 2007, 03:52:14 PM
No...just no. He doesn't deserve to be a playable character, only in a Pokeball.
And your reason is....?

PhilliesPhan

Quote from: Nils_13 on September 26, 2007, 03:53:54 PM
And your reason is....?
Because he just hasn't been deserving. Only Pikachu should be a playable character. Also, don't "cry" because I said no. If you thought everyone was going to say yes, they you shouldn't of made this post :|

http://oneclickwifi.net/
Awesome site!
Check it out, I'm PhilliesPhan on there also!

Tupin

Quote from: PhilliesPhan on September 26, 2007, 03:56:41 PM
And your reason is....?
Because he just hasn't been deserving. Only Pikachu should be a playable character. Also, don't "cry" because I said no. If you thought everyone was going to say yes, they you shouldn't of made this post :|
Yeah,I agree with this guy. Sorry.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nils_13

And your reason is....?
Why would I "cry" if one person said no? I've dealt with people like you on the old NSiders before and the people that say no and give no other reason other than "he's not deserving" are the ones who generally hate Pokemon and Pokemon supporters and think Pokemon (which is Nintendo's 2nd largest franchise) only deserves 1 rep just so they can hope some other character they want can get in.

Tupin

Quote from: Nils_13 on September 26, 2007, 04:04:03 PM
And your reason is....?
Why would I "cry" if one person said no? I've dealt with people like you on the old NSiders before and the people that say no and give no other reason other than "he's not deserving" are the ones who generally hate Pokemon and Pokemon supporters and think Pokemon (which is Nintendo's 2nd largest franchise) only deserves 1 rep just so they can hope some other character they want can get in.
What does Lucario do? How does he fight?

Cornwad

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 26, 2007, 04:07:30 PM
And your reason is....?

He uses special spheres of fightingness

Nils_13

And your reason is....?
Lucario is a Steel/Fighting type Pokemon. He is the only Pokemon to have this type combination. Now, in the 8th Pokemon movie, Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, he is known as theGuardian of Aura. He can sense the Aura, the living essence, of all living things. This, combined with his natural fighting type talent and large movepool, makes him an interesting Pokemon indeed. He is one of the more humanoid Pokemon, as you can see. Now, I'm terribly sorry, but this is the best video I know of that displays a little bit of Lucario's talent. It's more toward the end, at about the 2:05 mark.

Tupin

Quote from: Nils_13 on September 26, 2007, 04:19:25 PM
And your reason is....?
Lucario is a Steel/Fighting type Pokemon. He is the only Pokemon to have this type combination. Now, in the 8th Pokemon movie, Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, he is known as theGuardian of Aura. He can sense the Aura, the living essence, of all living things. This, combined with his natural fighting type talent and large movepool, makes him an interesting Pokemon indeed. He is one of the more humanoid Pokemon, as you can see. Now, I'm terribly sorry, but this is the best video I know of that displays a little bit of Lucario's talent. It's more toward the end, at about the 2:05 mark.
If he's in,Mew should be out.

Cornwad

Yeah, Lucario is basicly the Jedi of Pokemon. The Aura is strong with this one!

Nils_13

Quote from: Cornwad on September 26, 2007, 04:24:11 PM
Yeah, Lucario is basicly the Jedi of Pokemon. The Aura is strong with this one!
I agree. ^_^

Nils_13

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 26, 2007, 04:21:43 PM
And your reason is....?
Sorry, I'm so absent-minded I forgot to give you a link to the video. ^_^;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vs_FIls9c6Q

Tupin

Quote from: Nils_13 on September 26, 2007, 04:28:59 PM
And your reason is....?
Won't load for me.:(

Nils_13

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 26, 2007, 04:31:13 PM
Quote from: Nils_13 on September 26, 2007, 04:28:59 PM
And your reason is....?
Won't load for me.:(
Hmmm.... It worked for me. Maybe if you go to youtube and type in "Super Smash Bros Brawl - Newcomers" and look for a video from a person named AnimeEater it will show up. It should be on the 3rd page of the search results. ^_^