News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Lucario: Yes, No, or Maybe

Started by Nils_13, September 26, 2007, 03:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like it if Lucario was in Brawl as playable? (if he isn't already that is)

Absolutely
Sure, why not
Nah

Java

Quote from: Nintendo Guru on September 26, 2007, 05:44:03 PM
Me?  I'd like Lucario in as a replacement for Mewtwo.  Mewtwo was cool at first, but there are definitely more deserving Pokemon.  The Pokemon choices that I would want to be playable in Brawl are Pikachu, Jigglypuff, the Pokemon Trainer, and Lucario.

Others, like Gardevoir or Meowth, would probably be best left out or as items.  That's my opinion.
Oh yes since the Pokemon known as the "villain" of Pokemon should be left out 'cause he's not cool? He's definitely deserving...

Meowth is essentially the anti-hero of pokemon. Why not 6 spots for Pokemon? It is the 2nd biggest franchise.

I'd be fine with Lucario in it. I just prefer Mewoth and Mewtwo shouldn't even be up for replacement just for the fact that he's the villain!

Nils_13

Quote from: Java_Java on September 28, 2007, 03:09:28 PM
Where's the maybe option?

Sure, why not? doesn't equal maybe...
Sure, why not is for the people who really don't care either way and just see him as another character, so it does equal maybe.

MxKirby

meh i think hes just pokeball deserving, not more, no offense.

the other pokemon that should be in are probably the one that came out in melee.

that would be 7 already, and thats alot imo.

im part of the Revs \R\MxKirby: 051649 333287
challenge me anytime

Skilliam

IAMTHEGAMER

Many fans clamored for Wario to join the fray, and so now he finally makes his appearance...