News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

How long does it take?

Started by FruitFlow, March 12, 2008, 06:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Does breaking open the Smash Ball depend on how many times you hit it or how much power you use to hit it? (Example: A fully charged smash attack)

Or do you think it's random?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zora Link

It's both.
I believe that it, in a sense, has hp. and when it reaches 0, then it breaks.
So both of those things are factored in.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Zora Link on March 12, 2008, 06:28:15 PM
It's both.
I believe that it, in a sense, has hp. and when it reaches 0, then it breaks.
So both of those things are factored in.
I guess that would make sense, but what confuses me the most is the fact that I use a move that breaks it open the first strike, but the second strike (and also the same move) if I lose the smash ball, just seems to only damage it. I wonder what's up with that.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zora Link

The first move was power-packed, so it finished the "hp"
but the second didn't.
each move has a different power level, and each move can attack at different power levels.
remember, an attaack gets weaker when used in succession. ;)
and It could have delt with how much the ball was beat before. :P

FruitFlow

Quote from: Zora Link on March 12, 2008, 06:35:08 PM
The first move was power-packed, so it finished the "hp"
but the second didn't.
each move has a different power level, and each move can attack at different power levels.
remember, an attaack gets weaker when used in succession. ;)
and It could have delt with how much the ball was beat before. :P
Oh crap, I totally forgot that moves used constantly begin to weaken. Thanks for clarifying that :)

Dawei

"And God said to the people; You're question has been answered. Now go forth in knowledge"