News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Mira struggled out of Solon's grip, mad that Solon intervened. "So yeah, where's our hotel gonna be?" Mira asked. "Tanbar, do you know any good ones?"
[move][/move]

Kierou

"I apologise folks. I was trying t prevent this man, who apparently is very violent when he is tired, from ruining your dinner. Please, carry on." Riou said, walking casually out the door.

Max Headroom

"I'll ruin your dinner!" Mira yelled, but as he was about to punch Riou again, he collapsed on the floor.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, all of them are pretty good...If you pay the right price." Then, Tanbar leaned over the counter and gave them a stern glare. "And here, you WILL pay for your room." He said in a quiet, yet menacing tone. "The last people who tried to sneak into a room without paying was kicked off Monte Island and had his ID revoked. So I sudgest you somehow find the money."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Max Headroom

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 28, 2009, 05:11:09 PM
((Very, um...informative... >_>; ))
((What? He was the one who asked the question)).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on September 28, 2009, 05:12:56 PM
((What? He was the one who asked the question)).

((But it's a one very short sentence. It's not detailed, and hard to go off of.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

((I think Mira was breaking the tension. :p))

Jason walked to his room. He then decided to gather all of his stuff.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar leaned over looking at Mira. "Hey guys...when he gets up...just repeat what I said, just so he gets the idea too..."

THEBIRD

"We have to... pay? Er, well yeah. Of course we'd have to pay. Come on Tanbar, ha ha, we all knew that already! I mean, who doesn't have money these days? It's practically falling from the branches! In fact, just the other day I heard that you can grow money outta trees. Can you believe that!? Grow it outta trees. Seriously, man, that's whack. Not like I need to bother because, you know I actually have a lot of money. Yeah, I've got about as much as money can buy. And that's a helluva lot. So, don't worry about us, we're going to pay like every other citizen, because we have the money to burn. In fact, point us in the direction of the most expensive hotel! Because... because the money is really heavy and I just wanna dispense of some of it somehow... Yeah, I have been doing pretty well these past few years... Quit that unreliable job from before and have moved on to bigger and better things. Like... rocking out on my bass..." Solon went on and on, all in practically one breath. Until he finally stopped and gulped for air.

"Um, yeah, so... L-Let's just get out of here and find a room. Nice to see you again, Tanbar. We'll definitely come back to talk again before you leave. Oh and hey, before I forget, we're starting a band. So you should stop by and see us play off at the concert coming up!"

With that, Solon followed Riou out, dragging the sleeping Mira out with him.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar smirked at Solons little rant. He knew it was all bull poop and e was pretty sure that if Solon was talking to a dead rat, the dead rat would instantly know that that was all just a bunch of bull poop. "Well, goodbye Solon. Just remember, you're going to pay...One way or another." And with that, Tanbar picked up an empty glass and began cleaning it with his white, silky cloth.

Light

Harver glanced over from the TV set towards Jas, looking over her decisions. He nodded approvingly. "Sounds good," he said, turning his attention back to the television, continuing to flip channels from the weather station where he left off.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas laughs, then gets up and moves to the phone so she can have their food sent up. When she's done placing the order, she plops down on the bed beside Harver. "Any of those channels interesting, or am I gonna have to find something?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."