News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Devil May Cry 4

Started by THEEVILSPERKY, February 05, 2008, 01:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEEVILSPERKY

It comes out today (the 5th) once stores are open.  Anyone plan on getting it?

It's available on PS3, 360, and PC.  Most notable difference is that the PS3 allows you to install the game onto your hard-drive (takes up about 5 gigs I believe) which takes 20-30 minutes.. but during that it presents you with a slide show of characters and/or some back-story.  The advantage in doing this is it supposedly eliminates or sharply reduces loading times.

I have both consoles but I'll be grabbing the PS3 version for sure and I'd like to try out that feature I mentioned. :)
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Custom

I preordered it for 360. I'm going to get it today.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Thief888

I'm gonna see if I can grab a copy today.

It won't be a problem if the store that I always get M-rated games from gets it in, but they'll probably be sold out everywhere else before my mom can take me. ;_;

THEEVILSPERKY

Herm... seems like no stores have the CE one in near me... some I think have the regular but they're too far off and sold out already I think.  GameStops around here aren't selling them until tomorrow... bah...

I didn't get my PS3 until just this week so I wasn't prepared to reserve the game since I didn't know it was coming out the same week. @_@
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite