News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSFCD PODCAST - EPISODE THREE: "Ahoy, Eh?"

Started by Light, June 09, 2010, 08:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you leave if we made K a staff member?

Yes.
5 (62.5%)
No.
1 (12.5%)
All of the above.
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Allegory

Pretty good for a first podcast, keep it up. If i can help in anyway, let me know.

Allegory

One thing to make it better, don't ramble about random topics, find something and stick to it.
Quote from: Mikoyan on June 09, 2010, 09:59:03 PM
-Transitions: moving from topic to topic could be a bit smoother; ie. using leading questions
That would help to

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Mikoyan on June 09, 2010, 09:59:03 PM
This is pretty good for a first start, but there are some issues.
-Mike issues: already expounded upon
-Awkwardness: a "mediator" usually fixes this; you probably already have one chosen
-Topics: good topics in themselves, but a general outline of discussion instead of "E3, DISCUSS" would be helpful
-Transitions: moving from topic to topic could be a bit smoother; ie. using leading questions

If I become somewhat proficient at computer music this summer, I could possibly help with the development of a theme.
Someone's already on it? Ok ;___;

I was really expecting Silver's voice to be super deep D:
It can be deep when it wants to.
...Usually it just sounds derp.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on June 09, 2010, 09:47:52 PM
Any mic that is that cheap will sound like poop.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00284VD02/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1276143064&sr=8-3&condition=new

I dunno, it seems like it would be better than my current mic. If not...oh well. It's not like I spent any of my own money on it.
YAY AMAZON GIFT CARDS

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Light on June 09, 2010, 10:43:30 PM
I lol'd. It looks like poop. trollface.jpg
i just remembered I have a USB mic that I use with my Wii
It's a High School Musical one that came with a game. I guess I could use that wut;

MoS

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 09, 2010, 10:51:46 PM
i just remembered I have High School Musical

Also, that mic you linked is probably going to sound worse than what you have.

Macawmoses

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am satisfied. Definitely need music, and I'll be bringing more ideas to the table. I really need my mic ;-;

But yeah, enjoyed. We definitely need more interaction in it...hmm. As for what's on the list, I didn't expect you to just roll with what I said :|

Kayo

Light, you almost sound sexy.
Emphasis on almost.

Silver, you sound like a hurpyderp <3

But good job guys. You should work on like, knowing what you're talking about a bit more, I'm hearing a LOT of "well, um... *awkward silence* yeah, soo.." kind of stuff.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Tito on June 09, 2010, 11:33:10 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am satisfied. Definitely need music, and I'll be bringing more ideas to the table. I really need my mic ;-;

But yeah, enjoyed. We definitely need more interaction in it...hmm. As for what's on the list, I didn't expect you to just roll with what I said :|
"Yup"
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Seventh

I have a ferkin good mic.  I just won't be able to participate, because until next Wednesday...I won't be as flexible (oh curse you dad for that).

Alas...I hope to get into one sooner or later.
meh

Thirdkoopa

me for a podcast episode

Yeah that was pretty good for a start. I'm a bit more than halfway in it.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Eizweir

Silver:  "Yep."  "Yup."  "Uh.. yep"  "And, uh, yeah" 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Xephyre on June 10, 2010, 11:35:37 AM
Silver:  "Yep."  "Yup."  "Uh.. yep"  "And, uh, yeah" 

I didn't know what to say. ;_;

Zovistograt

The finished intro song is in both Silver and Light's inboxes right now.  I don't see why they couldn't have waited an extra day :\
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)