News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

gr8 b8 m8

Started by Tupin, November 01, 2013, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

this isn't about gender based marketing you nerds

this show shouldn't be entertaining if you're over 6
you should know how to communicate in social situations you shouldn't be watching a show on how friendship works

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

MLP isn't a little girls show because it has mostly female main characters. I mean poop, most Lucky Star fans are dudes. MLP is a little girls show because it is heavily marketed towards them. They capitalize on brony $$$ for sure I bet, but that's only because jews will be jews. Not because they actually think bronies are real people(I kid).

Bronies tend to think that they are the majority but I'd be willing to bet cold hard $$$ that the little girl fans outnumber them. Parents are incredibly creeped out by bronies. Hmm...I wonder why?

anyway like it all you want bro but you can't tell me that it wasn't made for girls nor can you say that the writing is all that great(Most bronies try to compare it to early spongebob writing from what I've seen and I just don't see it at intercourse ing all). From what I've been checking out here its not funny or interesting to me and normally I'm pretty good about seeing why people like something even if I don't like it myself, but I just don't see it here at all. Then the show tries to get somewhat serious when the characters names are literally things like "Fluttershy" and "Pinke Pie". The fight you posted is just magic laser spam. That isn't a intercourse ing fight man. Go watch anime or some Martial arts movies for fights. I can't imagine anyone over the age of 7 watching this show for the "action" in it.

I get the feeling that the problem here is that bronies try to paint it as something its not when presenting it to new people. I know when I first saw the show it was at a birthday party for a friend and the friend wanted everyone to check it out, and it was his birthday so yeah I'm gonna watch it. It was not the most boring thing I had ever watched but there was little substance. Ponies cracking jokes and being friends and getting into drama and fighting evil. Great. It's like Care Bears except with lasers.

Tupin

Fucking semantics over what qualifies as a "fight," intercourse ing Christ. And seriously? Over their names you can't take them as serious? I think you're just immediately biased against anything slightly related to it and will continue to move the goalposts so that you can take up the position that you want while trying to call me poop or something, I don't know. You're free to think whatever you want, and I'm probably not going to change it.

But hey,  look at all this activity.

Some more bait: Valve is turning into EA.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on June 26, 2014, 09:25:24 AM
Fucking semantics over what qualifies as a "fight," intercourse ing Christ. And seriously? Over their names you can't take them as serious? I think you're just immediately biased against anything slightly related to it and will continue to move the goalposts so that you can take up the position that you want while trying to call me poop or something, I don't know. You're free to think whatever you want, and I'm probably not going to change it.

spamming lasers does not make for an interesting fight

goku would poop on these ponies

Tupin

Which version of Goku though? Between having a god of chaos and the ability to control the heavens themselves, I think it would be slightly closer.

God. This discussion is so nerdy.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

whatwewishfor

nerds bruce campbell would destroy all of these dumbs cartoons
whatever

Neerb

Quote from: whatwewishfor on June 27, 2014, 09:05:03 AM

Isn't this thread supposed to be about controversial opinions, not undisputed facts?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Tupin on June 26, 2014, 09:25:24 AM

I wasn't talking semantics I was saying that was a intercourse ing boring ass show and your main point was "LOOK AT THIS FIGHT. WOULD GIRL SHOW HAVE FIGHT?" and yeah it probably would have that fight because it was intercourse ing boring and stupid and I intercourse ing hate you.

I don't actually hate you but really.

Super

Quote from: Neerb on June 27, 2014, 09:13:26 AM
Isn't this thread supposed to be about controversial opinions, not undisputed facts?
No! Nuh uh!

Zero

Quote from: whatwewishfor on June 27, 2014, 09:05:03 AM

probably

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on June 28, 2014, 07:34:45 AM
probably
that's not a "probably," that's a intercourse ing fact bro

Silverhawk79

What the intercourse  has this thread turned into.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 28, 2014, 06:53:52 PM
What the intercourse  has this thread turned into.
bruce