<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale

Started by Dog Food, April 02, 2010, 06:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: Lance on April 17, 2010, 11:23:47 PM
KJ, I wanna do Story Mode on Easy.
Your first battle is against Samus at Planet Zebes.
[spoiler=Round One]Pikachu wins! A close match, with Samus getting the upperhand, but Pikachu prevailed in the end.
Rob gains +1 exp for winning![/spoiler]

You move onto your second battle, which is against Link at Hyrule Castle.
[spoiler=Round Two]Pikachu wins! The beginning was PAINFUL to watch. Pikachu just kept walking into Link's bomb. Probably the first minute of the match. But anyway, he started kicking some ass towards the end. Final score was 2 - -2.
Rob gains +3 coins and +4 exp for winning![/spoiler]

Now you move onto your third battle. This is a three-stock match against the three Luigi bros. Only one can win. This match will take place in the Mushroom Kingdom.
[spoiler=Round Three]Pikachu wins! A very close battle. But you had one stock to spare!
Rob gains +3 coins and +8 exp for winning![/spoiler]

BONUS ROUND. Beat Ness in less than one minute! A random stage has been selected... Princess Peach's Castle. Begin.
[spoiler=DO YOU GET BONUS POINTS?]...
FAILURE.
...Moving on.[/spoiler]

Time for the fourth battle, things are getting tougher. Time to face Jigglypuff at Saffron City. Can you handle the heat?
[spoiler=Round Four]No. No you can not take the heat. Sorry, but your journey ends here, Rob. Nice try. You've set a new record. We'll put that in the high score list.[/spoiler]
Rob leveled up! CONGRATULATIONS! Rob is now at level three.
YOUR HIGH SCORE: 3200 points
THE END.
EXP earned: 13
Coins earned: 6
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

May I have a Story mode on Easy plox?

I also challenge Protoman, I am too lazy to remember who that actually is. If accepted in time, this battle before the story.
[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

Can I have a story mode on easiest?

SkyMyl

Easy? KJ, can I do Story Mode on Normal?

Quote from: KJ on April 17, 2010, 10:30:19 PM
[spoiler=Rob vs. SkyMyl]BLUE KIRBY WINS. lol jk. Pikachu won again. It was at Brinstar, all items, two minute battle. 0 - -2.
Rob gains +5 coins and +4 exp.[/spoiler]
My hot, passionate sex. There it went. ;_;

Actually, why the hell do I keep sucking? Kirby kicks ass in Smash.

Dog Food

New special event posted. Check the front page for details.

Quote from: Simea on April 18, 2010, 09:02:38 AM
Easy? KJ, can I do Story Mode on Normal?
My hot, passionate sex. There it went. ;_;

Actually, why the hell do I keep sucking? Kirby kicks ass in Smash.
You don't need to win a match against Rob to get hot, passionate sex.

...And I'll start getting up-to-date on battles (why can't I get paid for this? ;-;).

Dog Food

Also guys, since my laptop is working (for the most part) again, I can record battles. I'm not going to do it unless requested, because it takes more time. I will record the battles for tournaments and when they start getting more interesting with the higher levels, but I doubt you guys want to see two level two weaklings staring at each other for thirty seconds before moving away to the other side of the screen, then moving back towards each other and repeat. And dying of natural causes... or suicide.

[spoiler=Spud vs. So_So]Kirby wins! Wow, that little pink puff ball sure did well holding his own! Captain Falcon couldn't take the heat of Brinstar, but Kirby didn't die once. The final score was 0 - -1, standard rules apply.
Spud gains +5 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spud vs. SkyMyl]Blue Kirby wins! That was pretty intense. Blue Kirby was at 90%, Kirby was at 110%, but neither would die. Finally, in the SD round, Blue Kirby struck harder and faster. And therefore, he won! This was at Hyrule Castle, standard rules apply.
SkyMyl gains +1 coin and +4 exp for winning!
Spud gains +1 coin and +1 exp![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spud vs. Shu]Green Samus wins! Kirby was close to tying the battle near the end, but unfortunately didn't hit Samus quite hard enough. It was at the Lylat System, the final score was 1 - -1.
Shu gains +3 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spud vs. Magnum]Kirby wins! After an explosive battle (literally), Kirby came out on top! He had an interesting technique of grabbing Link's bombs and throwing them back at him! Smart, indeed. Score was 1 - -1, Hyrule Castle.
Spud gains +5 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Shu vs. Magnum]Green Samus wins! Another literally explosive battle. The beginning was dull, with both characters jumping off the edge for no apparent reason (Link first, Samus followed)... But afterwards, Samus killed Link in the last 10 seconds to secure herself a spot at victory! Peach's Castle.
Shu gains +4 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]

There, up-to-date on BR battles. JrDude's battle offer still stands. I'll work on the Story Mode later.

Magnum

Don't grab my bombs. That's cheating :|

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Spud

Quote from: Protoman on April 18, 2010, 01:16:37 PM
Don't grab my bombs. That's cheating :|
Oh sorry, no one told me the rules. D:
Challenging SkyMyl, Hobo, Magnum, and So_So.

SkyMyl

Quote from: KJ on April 18, 2010, 12:13:20 PM
You don't need to win a match against Rob to get hot, passionate sex.
You mean all I have to do is stalk you?
I'd love to see Birdie's reaction to this.

Quote from: Classic Kirby on April 18, 2010, 01:43:58 PM
I accept, kind sir.
Only to lose, yet again.

Also, I'd like to buy Team-Up Tournaments.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Classic Kirby on April 18, 2010, 01:43:58 PM
I accept with great fervor!!

Dog Food

Quote from: Simea on April 18, 2010, 02:07:56 PM
You mean all I have to do is stalk you?
I'd love to see Birdie's reaction to this.

Also, I'd like to buy Team-Up Tournaments.
If you want to have sex with someone, stalking me is probably not the best option. Well, stalking anyone in general isn't a good idea.

And alright, that adds a brand new mode to our list. And which also means that to celebrate I will be starting up a Team-Up Tournament. Grab a partner and sign up.

[spoiler=Spud vs. SkyMyl]Blue Kirby wins! Man, that was close. Blue Kirby got the first kill, but later on Kirby came back with a kill. So basically, it negated them back to a score of 0-0. And then it went to a SD, where Blue Kirby made the first hit count in Congo Jungle, destroying the other Kirby. Good game.
SkyMyl gains +1 coin and +3 exp for winning!
Spud gains +1 coin and +1 exp![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spud vs. So_So]White Captain Falcon wins! In Yoshi's Island, C. Falcon kicked ass. The final score was 1 - -1.
So_So gains +1 coin and +5 exp for winning!
So_So leveled up! Congratulations! You are now at level two.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spud vs. Hobo]Kirby wins! It was close, 0 - -1 at Peach's Castle! Unfortunately, instead of picking up the bomb to kill Kirby, Luigi jumped over the bomb. Thus, he did not gain enough points in order to win. Which is a feather in Kirby's cap, so he won't be complaining tonight.
Spud gains +2 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]

SkyMyl

So, to join the Team-Up tournament, do two people both have to agree to being a team, or is it like challenging someone, where you request someone be your partner and they respond accordingly?
He tried so hard not to unintentionally turn this into a double entendre...

Magnum

ROB!!! BE ON MY TEAM! WITH OUR COMBINED STRENGTH, WE CAN END THIS END THIS DESTRUCTIVE CONFLICT AND BRING ORDER TO THIS FORUM!!! MY BOMBS, YOUR EPICNESS!!!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Quote from: Protoman on April 18, 2010, 05:19:43 PM
ROB!!! BE ON MY TEAM! WITH OUR COMBINED STRENGTH, WE CAN END THIS END THIS DESTRUCTIVE CONFLICT AND BRING ORDER TO THIS FORUM!!! MY BOMBS, YOUR EPICNESS!!!
...but I wanted to partner with you.

jnfs2014