<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

No Comments, No Feedback

Started by Viewtifulboy, February 26, 2013, 11:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 27, 2013, 01:14:45 PM
I don't recall insulting Coaster Kid.

And you're only a pothead if you continue to smoke it.
There's a difference between being a pothead and smoking pot occasionally. One of my friends smokes almost every day. He's a pothead. I smoke maybe once or twice a year, and plan to continue doing so.
http://jezebel.com/5144624/35-celebrities-who-smoke-pot

why am i bothering with this

CoasterKid93

Also, Viewitfulboy, if you're going to argue against the perceived morality and usefulness of marijuana, please do your research before you start accusing others of being worthless individuals.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Viewtifulboy

仕方がない.  問答無用.  もえてだけ.

buttlord420

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 27, 2013, 01:27:10 PM
仕方がない.  問答無用.  もえてだけ.

I think you're just jealous. You're the only one not human, you can't experience the normal things human beings do in life. You've lived your entire life on the computer. That's not how human beings function, nobody does that. Especially in the time frame of humans existing. You're the one without a life, because you choose not to experience it. You don't even get to make the choice of smoking or not because you don't have any real friends and refuse to go outside. What kind of life is that? Does your mom tell you everything will be okay? How much longer will clinging to anime be a reasonable escape for you? When will you grow up? You're 22, act like it. Also, you're currently not a succesful journalist and never will be unless you learn to take opinions from both sides and learn from them. Have the FACTS mold and educate your opinion. Isn't that what going to college is all about? Learning? Are you a worthless college student as well?  Sticking to one WRONG, closed minded opinion makes you worthless as a journalist. Good luck getting a job when you find out your boss and colleges smoke and you try to tell them they aren't human. They'll laugh at you. Everyone is laughing at you.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Z on February 27, 2013, 09:28:30 AM
smoking pot is cheatingyourself out of a life and an honorable existence in the eyes of the lord you FILTH

Custom

Zero

you're all FILTHY

viewtifulboy has shown you all the LIGHT

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 27, 2013, 01:27:10 PM
仕方がない.  問答無用.  もえてだけ.
Only on fire. No questions asked. Could not be helped.

...what

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 27, 2013, 02:41:52 PM
Only on fire. No questions asked. Could not be helped.

...what
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I think the fumes have taken their toll.

Custom

Quote from: Custom on February 27, 2013, 02:11:21 PM
I think you're just jealous. You're the only one not human, you can't experience the normal things human beings do in life. You've lived your entire life on the computer. That's not how human beings function, nobody does that. Especially in the time frame of humans existing. You're the one without a life, because you choose not to experience it. You don't even get to make the choice of smoking or not because you don't have any real friends and refuse to go outside. What kind of life is that? Does your mom tell you everything will be okay? How much longer will clinging to anime be a reasonable escape for you? When will you grow up? You're 22, act like it. Also, you're currently not a successful journalist and never will be unless you learn to take opinions from both sides and learn from them. Have the FACTS mold and educate your opinion. Isn't that what going to college is all about? Learning? Are you a worthless college student as well?  Sticking to one WRONG, closed minded opinion makes you worthless as a journalist. Good luck getting a job when you find out your boss and colleges smoke and you try to tell them they aren't human. They'll laugh at you. Everyone is laughing at you.

YOU CAN IGNORE IT BUT YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

Zero

but you're FILTH if you smoke anything

Custom

Quote from: Z on February 27, 2013, 02:52:04 PM
but you're FILTH if you smoke anything

what's more filthy not taking showers and staying in your room all day or smoking pot once when you're 16? i can't tell

Zero

Quote from: Custom on February 27, 2013, 02:53:21 PM
what's more filthy not taking showers and staying in your room all day or smoking pot once when you're 16? i can't tell

i dont know i'm taking a rip on a bong and i'm not being smited so intercourse  dude

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Custom on February 27, 2013, 02:53:21 PM
Smoking of any kind, bar none.  The most putrid long-lasting stench you can possibly put on yourself willingly.