News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

FireFox Is Not Better, It SUCKS NUTS

Started by JrDude, March 23, 2009, 04:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Instead of creating a new thread, this time I just edited one.
For some reason, people say FireFox is awsome and better than IE. Well I say bull poop, FireFox is all intercourse ed up, I try to go to SEVERAL sites and it says some error has occurred, while IE lets me see it. Now the reason I changed to FF, is because I heard somewhere that IE isn't safe or something, I don't remember much of what was said then.
Any suggestions? (I shall make a poll with all suggestions and whatever gets most votes shall be used by me [if I'm also provided with a link]{later, maybe tomorow})
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

Hmm...

You can set the browser to auto-clear cookies... but if I were you I'd make sure you don't have a setting blocking Youtube (like a security setting).

If not, clear FF from your comp, reinstall the latest version, and try again.

If that doesn't work, say hello to Opera or Chrome.

JrDude

Quote from: Sinbad on March 23, 2009, 04:31:39 PM
Hmm...

but if I were you I'd make sure you don't have a setting blocking Youtube (like a security setting).
How do I check that? I checked my security thing, and it doesn't seem like there's anything like that there, but I'm not so good at noticing that kind of stuff, so yeah.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Aww great... now it's not letting me go to Stack Smash... I was there like 10 minutes ago, but it's a different message than YouTube's... and it won't work on IE either...
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

Um...
Go to the page, loaded or not, right click and click "Page Info"
Check permissions, make sure you allow cookies (as a test) and make sure your allowing anything else from the website.

Then, go to "Tools" at the top of the screen, "Privacy", and make sure cookies are allowed.
Some sites need to be able to put cookies on your computer (e-mail) and you should try enabling these things as a start.

Otherwise, blame the Internet provider.

Beatnik

Every computer problem can be fixed with a well timed whack with a hammer.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Silverhawk79

BOSSNIG

turn off that gay freeware firewall and just use the windows default one
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Super

Mario583

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Beatnik on March 23, 2009, 05:56:52 PM
Every computer problem can be fixed with a well timed whack with a hammer.

With the exception of excessive damage from a hammer.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Well, if that's how you feel about Firefox, I can't blame it for not working for you; you're being mean to Firefox.