Full blown crying.

JrDude

After watching Marley and Me.
[spoiler]DON'T DIE MARLEY! </3[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Also. I cry all the time. Nothing wrong with it. It's a good way to just let everything out.
Easy for you to say, when girls cry, everyone's always "Aww so sad"
But when a guy cries for similar reasons it's all like "HAHAHA What a wimp!"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Eizweir

Theater ~

and when I moved was the last real serious time. :'(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Custom

Uh.
I keep everything bottled up. The thing that makes people cry turns into anger for me. So yeah.
Maybe like a year ago. I dunno.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Talim

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 04, 2009, 09:16:37 PM
Easy for you to say, when girls cry, everyone's always "Aww so sad"
But when a guy cries for similar reasons it's all like "HAHAHA What a wimp!"
That's why you don't cry around people. I usually cry in my room or something. :v

Anarchy_Jas

I'm not the type to cry or show any sensitivity really. Last time I cried though was a few months ago when my dad started poop with me (again), mad me off, and I just couldn't turn around and ninny him out, let him have it with my anger like I usually do for whatever reason.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

WhiteReverse

Doodle

Uh...my grandpa's funeral.
I couldn't keep it inside. ;___;
YEAH

Captain Justice

Quote from: Doodle on September 05, 2009, 12:20:36 AM
Uh...my grandpa's funeral.
I couldn't keep it inside. ;___;
hey man nothing to be ashamed about. A grandfather is usually one of the most influential male figures that a guy can have in his life, so losing one would obviously be very hard. I know I'd be an absolute mess if my grandfather died.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Lohn Jocke

You know when someone dies, but you don't care, but then later, it hits you like a brick, and you start bawwing about it?
That just happened with me and Billy May's death. :(

Zovistograt

The night after my last meeting with the girl I love but who views me as a friend still before college, which felt like a date but at the same time ended slightly anticlimatically indicating she still thinks of me as a friend probably...so that night I was dealing with that in my mind and I couldn't help but shed a few tears to think we're going to be seperated by 3 hours by car and there will be very few opportunities to meet up during the year.

I've gotten close a few times since then when I'm a reminiscent mood some nights.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

L10

At my grandmother's funeral, but that was just too much for me to hold in, but I stopped because getting a hug was all I needed. Before that was quite a few years ago and that was because I wanted to stay home alone...
0o!f

HTA!

Um...
A while ago I suppose.
I got teary eyed when my foot got cleated at practice.
Not at practice, but once I got home and someone backed a chair into my infected toe.
I almost lost it on my brother. D:

Emotional cry? A year ago or so I had a dream my dad died.
Often, I don't dream at all. But when I do, they are very realistic. Woke up and was freaked out. D:

Magnum

I cry a lot. Helps with the stress.

Also, I get attached to things easy, I cry when I have to let things go. Like, anything :-\

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change