News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

When was the last time you cried? Why?

Started by The Riddler, September 04, 2009, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

My entire summer has been the worst couple of months in my life.
I've had so much stress. Plus two of my relatives dying at the beginning of summer.

I've had a couple of breakdowns.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

L10

0o!f

ThePowerOfOne

My grandma's funeral. It was last Saturday. She was 74, but only looked about late 40s, and acted like a total kid. She taught me how to dance and everything and got me where I am now, so she was a really good friend too. So I just lost it when I walked in.

Before that, Michael Jackson's funeral. And honestly, I can't remember any time before that. It's not like I care what people think if they see me, it just takes a lot to make me cry (But because of that, when I do, it's usually something really bad, and it's hard to stop D:)

Shujinco2

To Terry Jacks' "seasons in the sun."

Song always makes me cry. ;_;

SO SAD!

Time before that was while watching Lorenzo's Oil.

The Seventh

WHEN I LEFT KAOS'S FORUM

I can't remember the last time, honestly.  Usually what makes most cry just turns into rage for me, or I just act depressed and kinda get a little distant.

So, I really don't cry much.
meh

Ron

I've been through enough now it really takes a lot. I cried when I chose to move away from my mom's and live with my dad, and my mom made it really difficult for me by telling me I was abandoning them and leaving all my friends and everything...It was just really hard. Hardest thing I've ever done. But as they say it's made me stronger. I haven't cried since then, in January.

Click me ^

StarWindWizard7

The last time I got atleast "Teary eyed" was (LOL) when I saw an episode of Pokemon.

It was when Jesse (from team rocket) let her Dustox go. It came on a few days ago.

I hate it when they make episodes like that so sad, wth!

Cecil_and_Kain

I view most of the events in my life with outside interest, so I rarely if ever have complete breakdowns over unfortunate situations. The last emotional response I had to anything was several years ago while watching the second LOTR movie. Those are beautiful movies.