News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

wow, Gamefly sucks. (rant)

Started by orangekows, September 25, 2007, 02:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangekows

okay, so when i signed up for Gamefly, the instant messaging guy told me that i should do the 2 game plan because i get the first 10 days free AND its $15.99 a month the first month. i get my bill and its $25. i decide to email them and ask them about it, and they're like 'the 2 game plan you get the 10 days free and that's it' so basically i told them that it isn't fair that i was misinformed and how i shouldn't have to pay for someone else's mistake. they didn't respond. then my mom called them and they told me that i had the option to either get the 10 days free, or the discount for the first month and i chose the 10 day free trial, even though i didn't. i never knew there was an 'option' and i didn't get something like that.

another funny thing is their 1800 number is open 9 AM to 1 PM pacific time. i live on the east coast, so that means that its 4 PM for me and i get home by 4:30 so it isn't possible to call them. it's only open Monday through Friday, so it isn't like i can call on a Saturday. that's pretty sad that i live on the east coast and i can't in touch with them, after i think about it i wonder who actually can.

oh and another thing is i ordered Star Ocean: Till the End of Time over a week ago and it still isn't here. it took 4 days for them to actually say that it shipped. it shipped on Friday, and it's Tuesday and its STILL not here.

lol, i don't even see why i made this topic. i guess just to rant. if you've had problems with Gamefly also, then post.

Drybones5

IDK, I think they just don't like you :P

Idk any of my friends that rent form Gamefly, but I guess it's good enough for others

oh well, maybe you should blockbuster or something

ME86

Meh, it's not the fastest service in the world but I liked it when I had it.

Genius

You must just be pretty unlucky.  I used Gamefly for a good while, and I never had much of a problem with it.  For some reason, shipping time was very high for the first two games.  Fine after that, though.