News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Semi-literate Pokémon RP. Locked! See last post for details.

Started by jnfs2014, December 29, 2008, 11:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Great," said David cheerfully. He immediately rushed forward with a Bone Rush attack.

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

David had another sudden idea, and brought his bone done as if to smash his foes head, but suddenly stopped it just before making contact. Then he swung it back and sent a Bone Club aimed for Lucas's side.

jnfs2014

Lucas released an Aura Sphere in David's face when he stopped, and was thrown off guard by the Bone Club.

Triforce_Luigi

The Aura Sphere made a direct hit, knocking him back. He managed to get back up and assumed a defensive stance again.

jnfs2014

Lucas, weak from the blow, struggled, but finally got up.

"Why are you doing cheap shots!?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Hey, if it helps you win, I say go with it," replied David with a shrug.

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

David smirked, but did not attack just yet. He opted to wait for the opponent to strike.

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

David smashed the sphere out of existence with his bone, then charged once more with Bone Rush. Before making contact he switched the attack once more, hurling a Bonemerang at Lucas from several feet away.

jnfs2014

Lucas noticed there was a lot of wind blowing. He quickly jumped up into the air and began gliding. "How do you like me now?"

Triforce_Luigi

((That laws of physics weep. <_<))

David raised an eyebrow at the floating Riolu. He immediately threw his bone at him using Bonemerang.

jnfs2014

Lucas fired an Aura Sphere, breaking the Bonemerang, and fired several Aura Spheres.

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, this is gonna suck," remarked David as the Aura Spheres came raining down around him. He tried his best to dodge, but was hit by quite a few of them. He ended up on his back, consciousness fading.