Final Fantasy XIV: The Great War. A Semi-literate Final Fantasy Roleplay.

Started by jnfs2014, December 31, 2008, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

((Progressing the story. It would get boring day by day, wouldn't it?))

jnfs2014

During the course of the week, Chris and Drake made their living by teaching residents how to defend themselves. After that week, it was time to leave.

"Oh, Chris!" came a voice. It was Jason. "Thanks for all of your hard work. Here's my token of appreciation." Jason handed Chris an envelope.

"Well, Drake, it's time to head out."

Anarchy_Jas

((Damnit, someone tell me what happened, where everyone is, that type of stuff. >.<))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

(( Me/Tri: Leaving Xerasu after spending a week at Xetrkr after Chris was shot.))

Triforce_Luigi

Drake nodded. He decided against inquiring as to the contents of the envelope for now.

"Where are we gonna go?"

((JNFS's and my character protected a village from soldiers, then went to some secret city with a force field around it. They're leaving there right now. Marth Xero joined, but forgot his Race, and that's about it.))

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

"Rhyasin? It's peaceful there, but with the war, I don't know what it'll be like now."

jnfs2014

Chris thought about that for awhile, before coming up with his answer. "Mountainous Kremia."

Triforce_Luigi

"Works for me. It'd be easy enough to hide in the mountains, if need be."

jnfs2014

"Right. And maybe we can learn a few new skills...but wait, won't we have to go through terrorist Kremia!?

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, we can't go to Xerasu, since every other nation is at war with it. What about Trachii?"

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

(( Accepted Tarzan Xero.))

"Fine," Chris replied,"Trachnii."

Triforce_Luigi