News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Final Fantasy XIV: The Great War. A Semi-literate Final Fantasy Roleplay.

Started by jnfs2014, December 31, 2008, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

(('Kay thanks. Now to unlonelyfy my chars...))

Jas suddenly hears a click to the side... a gun click. She stops, and slowly turns her head in that direction.

"So it is the runaway soldier," A male about ten years older than her, in a Xerasu military uniform smirks, still wielding the weapon. "You're coming with me." Jas stands there, seemingly not about to fight back, but quickly draws one of her blades, and pushes the gun away from her.

"I don't jump when people tell me to because I ain't some government dog..." This confrontation quickly begins to develop into a full scale fight.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

"You won't get away, girlie," the captain replied. "Now just be good and follow directions."

Anarchy_Jas

"Girlie?" Jas smirks and twirls her blade, then draws her other one as well. "I don't think you wanna bet on that." The gathering crowd doesn't phase her one bit. "You don't even have the balls to make me follow." She remains in her stance, ready to fight.

jnfs2014

"How dare you! You will be severely punished because of your behavior!" The Captain raises his gun, as to shoot.

Anarchy_Jas

"Ha, just try it old man," Jas continues to taunt the Captain. "Hope ya don't shoot your eye out!" She grins and points her right blade at him. "Those toys are dangerous, ya know?"

jnfs2014

"Damned imbecile," the Captain replied, extremely angry,"you will PAY for that." He readies his gun and shoots. However, the Captain didn't know that he was out of bullets. "Uh...." he stammered slowly walking away,"...I re-really need to b-be going n-n-now."

((A cookie for who ever gets that reference.))

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on January 02, 2009, 09:57:02 AM
"Damned imbecile," the Captain replied, extremely angry,"you will PAY for that." He readies his gun and shoots. However, the Captain didn't know that he was out of bullets. "Uh...." he stammered slowly walking away,"...I re-really need to b-be going n-n-now."

((A cookie for who ever gets that reference.))

"Ha!" Jas stands there, trying so hard to not just fall on the ground and start laughing. "What type of 'Captain' goes around with an empty gun!? Idiot!" She regains her composure, then starts walking towards the Captain. "You ain't even worth fighting," instead of slitting the guy's throat like she was going to originally, she throws a capsule on the ground. It explodes into a smokey knock-out gas. "I can't have you calling your little friends on me though," when it clears, the girl is gone.

Eizweir

OoC//  Can I change something in my application, If it's not a problem, can my charcter be older and bigger?

Taven started half-walking and half-moving the ground towards, well towards anywhere really, until he was stopped by... nothing.
Nothing was there, and yet there was.  He couldn't see anything, yet there was a physical obstruction blocking him from going any further.

Hmm.  This is awfully curious.  Oh well

Taven raised his bell, and the ground started to move.

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

The captain fainted.

"So...." Chris continued,"we should be nearing Trachnii.

Triforce_Luigi

"Good," replied Drake. "Sooner we get there, the better."

He was getting somewhat impatient.

Eizweir

OoC// *coucghcoughearthquake@Jason'scoughcough*

Taven stopped, he decided he shouldn't rush this, and started to look around for another way.

jnfs2014

Soon the duo reached the shore of Trachnii. Since the war had begun, its troops were increased forescore. A scout saw Chris and Drake only a minute after they had arrived.

"Hey!" he shouted. "Who are you!?"

Triforce_Luigi

"The world hates us," said Drake wryly. "We've been here for less than five minutes, and yet we've already been spotted."

jnfs2014

"Figures," Lan-I mean Chris whispered. "I can't tell them I'm Xerasuan, or else...."
Chris shook his head. "I'll...say I'm....Kremian, or something."