News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"You could've just asked to borrow some money or something." Mira mumbled in his sleep.
[move][/move]

WhiteReverse

Quote from: THEBIRD on September 28, 2009, 03:17:12 PM
"You can ask any questions that you would like," the captain stated after shutting the door. "I can't guarantee answers. But after you are done questioning, you must promise you will do me a favor - if it is in your power to do."
"What exactly are the Dead Men?" Kieteshi asked. "We didn't exactly get a detailed briefing of our mission."

Eizweir

After sitting there impatiently for hours, Roy jumped up and yelled to nobody in particular.
"This is STUPID!  This town was just attacked by a crew of pirates and all we do is sit here and do nothing!  People need help out there!  Screw you and your empty promises, I'm going to go do something of importance."

Roy grabbed a jacket and made sure his makeshift weapon was in place, then stormed out of the building.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is lounging around, laying so that her view of the television screen is upside down. She was tired, but it also felt like her stomach was going to eat the rest of her from the inside out if she didn't get food soon. So of course she is like this just so she can stay awake.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Eh, there's nothing on that interests me right now," Harver said, handing Jas the remote. He got up to stretch when he heard a knock on the door. He walked up to it and opened it. Behind the door was the room service... guy ((not sure what they call them. Mind is blanking out atm)). He took the food, tipped the man, and closed the door behind him. "Soup's on," he said, walking back to Jas with the food.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

When Harver came back, the TV just happened to be displaying a rather suggestive scene. "Nyuu...?" Jas looks at Harver with the food, then back at the screen, turning the channel. "It's not even late enough for that stuff to be on," then she looks at a clock as she gets up to go eat. "Okay, it is, but that's not the point. Food smells good!"

Light

"Let's dig in," Harver said, laying out all the food. "Pick and choose," he said, taking a plate and putting a few shrimp on it. He glanced over at the TV before taking a bite out of a shrimp.

"...Local police administrators are baffled by the disappearance of more than a hundred thousand dollars from a nearby bank," the female news reporter on the screen said. "Administrators are saying that they will try to find out who did it and how to get it back as soon as possible."

"Looks like this place isn't all sunshine and rainbows," Harver noted.

Anarchy_Jas

"Tch, you forgot daisies," Jas smirks and starts eating her own food. "Heh, if they offered a reward, then we could grab the person who did it... or I'd find 'em for the adrenaline rush..." She grins a bit then sticks her fork into another piece of shrimp. "It seems like something our favorite blond would do, but then again, unless they're dead, who doesn't need extra money?" 'Unless they're dead... would they...? Naaah...'

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Light

"We shouldn't have to worry about them," Harver said, eating some more shrimp. "They'll get their comeuppance. As for Solon and the others, I must say I'm a bit curious as to what they've been doing in the meantime."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Big Brother on November 04, 2009, 07:48:27 PM
"We shouldn't have to worry about them," Harver said, eating some more shrimp. "They'll get their comeuppance. As for Solon and the others, I must say I'm a bit curious as to what they've been doing in the meantime."
((*coughnothingcough*)) ::)

Anarchy_Jas

((lol hobo))

"I'm not worrying," Jas shrugs as she finishes off the rest of her food. "Just wondering, ya know? We haven't seen them since we got here... But then again, I'll appreciate the quiet I guess..." She yawns, then falls backwards and starts staring at the ceiling.

Lohn Jocke

JOININJOININJOININJOININ

NAME: Roch Halson
APPEARANCE: Tall, tanned man, always in a three-piece suit.
BIO: A Laid back man with much money, and many, many problems. Like, what kind of suit should he wear? Where should he stay? And why isn't there a Cigarette currently in his hand?
ITEM: Cigarette
ITEM 2: Nintegasoft GCP (Gamecube and PSP collide = FUCK YEAR)
HOMELAND: The Island Of Rahn
STARTING PLACE: Sans Port [ Everyone starts here. You're brand new to Segasan, and this is where they stick all the newbies. ]

Max Headroom

((Good luck getting accepted; Bird may not be back on for a LONG time)).

While being dragged, still asleep, Mira twisted out of Solon's grip, then slowly got himself off the floor, then started sleepwalking. "Must find hotel...." Mira mumbled, as he started walking at zombie pace. "Must find the others....." He mumbled again, referring to Harver and Jas. He then started walking to where he thought they were; not that hard when able to read the minds of others.
[move][/move]

Max Headroom

[move][/move]