News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf- Sign Up Now

Started by HTA!, February 06, 2009, 02:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Hoorah, game is back in action. Sign up now, or pay the price. I'll cut off sign-ups by the end of the week, and begin the game that weekend.

Mack is almost done with NSFCD werewolf.
But do not fear, Hector is here! Now I won't reveal too much here as not to devalue Mack's thread, but I want to gauge how many people will play.

Be warned, this is not your average Werewolf/Mafia game. It will contain mystery, intrigue, puzzles, codes, and be overall a little more challenging. However, the game period will be longer to compensate for the difficulty and people's lives outside of the internet.

And you even get to participate when you're dead.

So, here's a little taste of what is to come, new thread will be made once Mack's game is over and I have enough contestants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the thing that caught your eye, a beacon in the night.
But little do I have to tell, for those with average sight.
Strain your mind and look up, to what is not the same.
PM me with the offender, and you have an edge in the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Any who can PM me the answer get a little edge in the game. Think each line through, the answer is closer than you think.)

jnfs2014

sonicdude164

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

HTA!

Only one has solved the riddle.
I'll get a running list tomorrow.

Java

I think I'll sign up for this one now.
You've got me interested.

Doodle

YEAH

HTA!

Read first post. :(

Players so far-
-Ridley
-MYL
-Java_Java
-Gonzales
-Doodle
-JNFS
-SonicDude

THEBIRD

Red

I'll sign up. I think I have the riddle solved, although it's a generic answer. >.>

HTA!

Go ahead and PM me then.

I will settle for 10 if we can't gather enough people, but we should be able to round up at least 5 more before the weekend.

HTA!

Alright pards, kick it into high gear and sign up.

Cut off comes when I send out info.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."