The Underworld: J's Werewolf Afterlife Thread

Started by jnfs2014, August 06, 2009, 06:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Only the dead may post.

And no posting any spoilers.

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

From here, in this dark world, I shall begin my quest to find and topple its dark lord from his throne from which he commands the forces of darkness to rise up to the surface. Once dark lord, I shall exact revenge on those who killed me in the past. I will create a machine, fueled by my hatred, and my hatred alone. With that machine, I shall destroy all preventing my newly obtained forces of darkness from reaching the world of the living and send them to that world with one goal: Let none leave your sights.

Join me, for many will be sacrificed to reach my goals. There is no telling what may happen to you if you join, but if you're alive when we succeed, a glorious future awaits you.

*Cough* Hey Jono, remember when I made it to the end of one Werewolf as a Mystic? ;_;

SkyMyl

Jono2

Quote from: SkyMyl on August 14, 2009, 09:23:37 AM
Excellent work, Jono. >_>

Quote from: Dog Food on August 14, 2009, 10:36:37 AM
No, he was good. Don't the bad guys know who each other are? Also, it says the bad guys have 3 points and the good guys have 1, and we've killed a vampire already. It seems now that was beginner's luck >.>

Also, darn it Jono, why'd you kill Spam!?

I had to choose someone to kill, and knew of only one true innocent.  Not my fault that nobody comes to chat, and that people vote me off at the start every single game.  If nobody talks, the innocents lose.  Every time.  The problem with the role I had is that it's useless and dangerous at the start, but becomes the innocents' trump card at the end.  The problem is that it was given to me, someone who gets killed at the start every. single. time.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

SkyMyl

WHAT IN THE FUCK OF HELL WAS THAT!?

WHAT. THE. HELL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Magnum

Glad I got my chant in. If I didn't, I don't think I could have got him back.

So yeah, lol, I have(had) my own theme song. I figured that gave me away.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Lohn Jocke

THERE IS A CONTRADICTION IN THE BAT'S STATEMENT.
HE WAS REALLY A WOLF SOMEHOW SURE WHY NOT

But I must say, I kinda lol'd at how I died, with a hit to the nose and a punch to the face. I likes it.

jnfs2014

Actually, the second Vampire bit the back of your neck, which killed you. The first two hits were to stun.

Spam

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK... They stole my computer... I could vote... Or tell Jono he was incorrect...

Lohn Jocke

Since I likes being suspicious, I have a feeling Water is up to no good... :O

SkyMyl

I don't know why, but keeping up with this is incredibly frustrating.

THIS GAME IS RIGGED, I KNOW IT.

Water ☮

Quote from: ThisIsU on August 22, 2009, 12:40:46 PM
Since I likes being suspicious, I have a feeling Water is up to no good... :O
*ahem!*

ugh the rest of the game depended on me staying alive this round, because of my ability to vote twice! I'm sorry guys, this doesn't look too good. :(

The way I figure it, Innocents can win but in the end only one will be left standing...

Shujinco2

Guess I'm dead. Ahh well. Had a good run.

2/2 times I've made it over half way through. Those are GREAT odds.

SkyMyl

So if this is the Underworld, will we see Doomguy here?

Really, the game's going pretty darn slow now.