News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

DA** there is nothing going on. I guess I have to put the endless torrent of videos Triluigi gave me and the vids from the spoiler thread.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 04, 2008, 06:32:10 PM
Quote from: Dawei on February 04, 2008, 06:29:18 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 06:22:33 PM
Quote from: Dawei on February 04, 2008, 06:18:17 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 05:58:24 PM
Quote from: Dawei on February 04, 2008, 05:29:16 PM
Sorry, but...

20$ and my KoH rank that NS2 kicks our asses and takes our names.
Though, I do have a secret weapon, that will nearly guarantee our victory. Not sure if I can "activate" it (so to speak) though. I hope so.

Who else over there is good besides UL?
UL
UL
UL
:P
(I'll look at the list later today and see who I can scope out)

But if UL scares you, and you being one of the best, if not the best here, do you think we have a chance? I just thinks things aren't looking so good.
He doesn't scare me one bit. After all, we could be fighting on ANY stage WITH items with ANY kinda rules.

Just think, Big blue 2 minuite coin battle with Ness (Me) and someone else, (Someone else.) WITH all items.

Should be easy! ;) If everything goes to plan! :)
Except for the fact that these will all be stock matches, all without items, and banning the poopty stages like that.
Try to keep up.
I wanna VS. Dawei first! C. Falcon vs. C. Falcon! (even though im going to be destroyed and forced to do barrel rolls for a morbidly obese queen :P)
And we would have that match if I was good with him. :P Maybe I will be. I should start playing with him more...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Dawei on February 04, 2008, 07:11:26 PM
Sorry, but...

Though, I do have a secret weapon, that will nearly guarantee our victory. Not sure if I can "activate" it (so to speak) though. I hope so.

UL
UL
UL

But if UL scares you, and you being one of the best, if not the best here, do you think we have a chance? I just thinks things aren't looking so good.
He doesn't scare me one bit. After all, we could be fighting on ANY stage WITH items with ANY kinda rules.

Just think, Big blue 2 minuite coin battle with Ness (Me) and someone else, (Someone else.) WITH all items.

Except for the fact that these will all be stock matches, all without items, and banning the s***ty stages like that.
Try to keep up.
I wanna VS. Dawei first! C. Falcon vs. C. Falcon! (even though im going to be destroyed and forced to do barrel rolls for a morbidly obese queen :P)
And we would have that match if I was good with him. :P Maybe I will be. I should start playing with him more...
Since when were we doing tourny standard?

buttlord420

Can i join?
Also is it alright for my friend to join us? (He doesent have an account here but he said hell play for us)

Shujinco2

Quote from: Silverhawk35 on February 04, 2008, 07:59:59 PM
Can i join?
Also is it alright for my friend to join us? (He doesent have an account here but he said hell play for us)
Yeah sure!

I thought you were the mod for a minuite! :D

Dawei

Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 07:21:59 PM
Quote from: Dawei on February 04, 2008, 07:11:26 PM
Sorry, but...

UL
UL
UL

Except for the fact that these will all be stock matches, all without items, and banning the s***ty stages like that.
Try to keep up.
Since when were we doing tourny standard?
Since we were trying to prove which team is best.

StarWindWizard7

*wonders why people are intimidated*

We have just as much of a good chance then they are, come on guys your making us look bad

((DAVE!!))  :robotangry:

If your afraid of "Over rated" NSider 2 (Uh huh, I said it, oooo ;) )
Then work HARDER in perfecting your skills.

AS I said, as soon as we get the game, we are going to practice on our own, THEN run our own personal tournament...

HECK, we may even go *deletes*

DAVE and a few others can be in charge of....................... hmm ;D *idea*

But anyway, people you may be better then you think.  :robothappy:

Ultra_Luigi

Try to keep up.
Precisely. The rules were thought up a lot quicker than I imagined. I thought that I would have some problems with Wiz but our ideas were spot on, except that we had some issues with another individual who didn't agree with us. He agreed with us at the end.

This is about proving who the best team is right? So wouldn't it make sense to have as much balance as we can?

Dawei, I'm glad you're on their side to share your views on the subject. We don't have a list of our best members yet but I will tell you that there are a few tournament players there including myself and they are more than qualified to make it on the team if this was based off of Melee. But alas, this is Brawl and if they want to make it in, they need to prove it.

Dawei

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on February 04, 2008, 09:48:56 PM

Try to keep up.
Precisely. The rules were thought up a lot quicker than I imagined. I thought that I would have some problems with Wiz but our ideas were spot on, except that we had some issues with another individual who didn't agree with us. He agreed with us at the end.

This is about proving who the best team is right? So wouldn't it make sense to have as much balance as we can?

Dawei, I'm glad you're on their side to share your views on the subject. We don't have a list of our best members yet but I will tell you that there are a few tournament players there including myself and they are more than qualified to make it on the team if this was based off of Melee. But alas, this is Brawl and if they want to make it in, they need to prove it.

Exactly. Something crazy like items, or coin mode. Tourney rules are set that way because have been proven to be the battles relying most on skill. Anything that includes skill can not physically include random (at least, in the common, possible sense).

Ahh, your team of (some) actual tournament players and our team of 90% of the people not knowing what a drillshine is makes me fear more. Even with the convert to Brawl, contrary to the crazy optimistic people belief *COUGHSWW7COUGH* it being another game doesn't mean someone who sucks horribly at melee has a chance to do good in Brawl. Maybe a slightly better chance, but not game changing. I bet you could wipe out nearly all of us. >_> I doubt anyone comes close to 19th in So-cal, let alone any of the power rankings...

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Dawei on February 05, 2008, 12:17:53 AM

Try to keep up.

Exactly. Something crazy like items, or coin mode. Tourney rules are set that way because have been proven to be the battles relying most on skill. Anything that includes skill can not physically include random (at least, in the common, possible sense).

Ahh, your team of (some) actual tournament players and our team of 90% of the people not knowing what a drillshine is makes me fear more. Even with the convert to Brawl, contrary to the crazy optimistic people belief *COUGHSWW7COUGH* it being another game doesn't mean someone who sucks horribly at melee has a chance to do good in Brawl. Maybe a slightly better chance, but not game changing. I bet you could wipe out nearly all of us. >_> I doubt anyone comes close to 19th in So-cal, let alone any of the power rankings...
After I give you your new assignment  in all of this, I'm gonna beat your Tech's into the ground!!!

GRRRRRR!!!

:)

Dawei

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on February 05, 2008, 12:24:00 AM

Try to keep up.

After I give you your new assignment  in all of this, I'm gonna beat your Tech's into the ground!!!

GRRRRRR!!!

You'll have to wait until the Brawl techs are figured out.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Dawei on February 05, 2008, 12:26:15 AM

Try to keep up.

GRRRRRR!!!

Think we should get a few of us a quest to find out/dicover Techs on SSBB?

Dawei

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on February 05, 2008, 12:30:15 AM

Try to keep up.

GRRRRRR!!!

Sure, but I bet smashboards would beat us to everything. Also, Shujinco is not allowed to run it. Kirby's Down-B to cancel a Smash? Yeah right.

Ridley

I see a lot was going on without me. Well I was great at melee and the transition to Brawl won't be too hard so I think I will do better against them than some.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Dawei on February 05, 2008, 12:31:37 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on February 05, 2008, 12:30:15 AM

Try to keep up.

GRRRRRR!!!

Sure, but I bet smashboards would beat us to everything. Also, Shujinco is not allowed to run it. Kirby's Down-B to cancel a Smash? Yeah right.
I find it funny that you don't know the philosiphy "If you don't try, you will never find anything out, EVER!"

I'm PRETTY sure that MOST techs that were discovered were "Hey, wouldn't THIS be cool? We should try seeing if it really works!"