News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

How to hack Brawl

Started by Ridley, August 06, 2008, 07:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

I re-installed everything, and I'm still at the same problem. Is it because of my SD Card? I have one of those that has a micro attachment that you have to slide into for it to have memory. It's 2GB and SanDisk made. Or what other problem is it?

Ridley

Quote from: Chaos on October 19, 2008, 02:28:17 PM
I re-installed everything, and I'm still at the same problem. Is it because of my SD Card? I have one of those that has a micro attachment that you have to slide into for it to have memory. It's 2GB and SanDisk made. Or what other problem is it?

I use a normal SD card. That might make a difference.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Chaos

Quote from: Ridley on October 19, 2008, 03:07:35 PM
Quote from: Chaos on October 19, 2008, 02:28:17 PM

I use a normal SD card. That might make a difference.
I'm thinking that the SD card is making a difference. I'll buy one sooner or later and reply back to tell the results.

Chaos

Sorry for the double post but I got a different SD Card. No micro chip that had to be put in it, just a regular SD card. Everything works fine all the way up to when I have to install the Gecko thing. It won't load it. Just the loading bar comes up and just stays 0%. What's the problem now?

Ridley

Quote from: Chaos on October 22, 2008, 01:54:14 PM
Sorry for the double post but I got a different SD Card. No micro chip that had to be put in it, just a regular SD card. Everything works fine all the way up to when I have to install the Gecko thing. It won't load it. Just the loading bar comes up and just stays 0%. What's the problem now?

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php Go here and ask. They are almost all experts.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Chaos

Alright, thanks for the link. I looked around and found my answer. The applications won't work if there is a Gamecube memory card in the slots so you might want to make note of that in the guide. Thanks for all your help though. It is much appriciated.

Edit: Well, Nintendo set up a new update that apperently seems that you can't download the Homebrew Channel if you don't have it. I tried it for my friend and it won't download. There are other things that can not happen since of this download, to find out what check out the link that Ridley posted. Look around in there and you will find it.