whatever

Custom

-people killing me while i sleep
-the dark
-getting in trouble
-people with missing limbs
-ghosts
-the army
-this magic card this kid showed me that was like a man made out of intestines it was scary
-heights

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

I was always afraid of those uncanny valley baby dolls.  I think even some adults still are.

Zero

I wasn't afraid of much growing up, but there was this one old lady in my neighborhood that was freaky as poop and she would always appear in my nightmares, even when they were nightmares of the entire Earth getting obliterated into a million pieces...she would be like, all that remains of earth and would be laughing maniacally

Custom

Quote from: Zero on September 23, 2014, 09:26:37 AM
I wasn't afraid of much growing up, but there was this one old lady in my neighborhood that was freaky as poop and she would always appear in my nightmares, even when they were nightmares of the entire Earth getting obliterated into a million pieces...she would be like, all that remains of earth and would be laughing maniacally

whoa
is she still alive

L10

0o!f

Zero

Tupin

All I can say is that I will never play Five Night's at Freddy's.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ME86

JrDude

Honestly, I can't really think of anything I was afraid of specifically.
The dark has honestly never scared me.
Pop outs in movies, which are made to scare, as well as pop outs in real life where people try to scare.
After seeing a scary movie, I would sometimes have the irrational fears of things that were in the movie, but it never stuck for very long.
Though static-y TVs will make me uneasy if I remember the movie The Ring, but it will often not even come to mind and I won't be scared, it's just "if it happens to come to mind during a specific situation."
[move][/move]
Dude .

Matt

The dark, spiders, tight spaces, and heights. I used have very little to no fear of the ocean, but as I got older and realized how big it was, what was in it, and such... I'm terrified of it and is now my biggest fear. Still not a fan of heights, tight spaces, and spiders, but I can tolerate them to a degree. Obviously I'm still petrified of the dark, I mean poop, YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING IN THE DARK, SO SPOOKY.

Custom

Quote from: JrDude on September 25, 2014, 03:28:34 AM
After seeing a scary movie, I would sometimes have the irrational fears of things that were in the movie, but it never stuck for very long.

this still happens to me if it's a good horror movie

Doodle

>spiders
>rejection
>public speaking
>blue screen of death
YEAH