News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

We forgot the NSFCD anniversary

Started by Super, September 28, 2014, 04:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Tupin

Yeah, it was a little more than a week ago. Goddarn.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

L10

NSF...or NSFCD anniversary.
I don't remember anything.
0o!f

Viewtifulboy

I'm proud to be a member of this forum for so long.  It seems like it was just yesterday we made the Viewtiful Joe anime discussion thread.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 28, 2014, 06:47:21 PM
I'm proud to be a member of this forum for so long.  It seems like it was just yesterday we made the Viewtiful Joe anime discussion thread.

what the intercourse  i don't remember that

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

I do.  Back then I used a Charles the Third icon from the official Viewtiful Joe website.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 28, 2014, 08:29:36 PM
I do.  Back then I used a Charles the Third icon from the official Viewtiful Joe website.

are you thinking of nsider2 or something
also do you still care about viewtiful joe?

i kinda moved on past custom robo, i mean i still like it but i don't really care about it like i used to. i probably don't even know a third of the character's names anymore
probably less

L10

Quote from: Custom on September 28, 2014, 10:00:09 PM

i kinda moved on past custom robo, i mean i still like it but i don't really care about it like i used to. i probably don't even know a third of the character's names anymore
probably less
I'm on the same boat. My user name represented Death Note, Bleach, and Code Geass, but I'm not all that crazy about them anymore. I frequently poop on Bleach even. I used to do the same thing with Linux too, it's cool and all...but no need to flaunt it. Hence why I got rid of the horrid avatar and sig.
0o!f

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Custom on September 28, 2014, 10:00:09 PM

probably less

OF COURSE I LOVE VIEWTIFUL JOE!  It's the greatest game and anime series ever made!

Zero

well poop

I remember registering here better than I should. I only registered because Mack and Thirdkoopa insisted that I do so. At first I just used this place just to mess with the furfags and autistic intercourse s that came here originally. Ended up getting attached I guess. Still pop in every other day.

Cheers NSFCD

Viewtifulboy

Why would you do that?  That's horrible!

Custom

Quote from: Zero on September 29, 2014, 11:44:08 AM
well poop

I remember registering here better than I should. I only registered because Mack and Thirdkoopa insisted that I do so. At first I just used this place just to mess with the furfags and autistic intercourse s that came here originally. Ended up getting attached I guess. Still pop in every other day.

Cheers NSFCD

classic memories

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 29, 2014, 01:23:56 PM
Why would you do that?  That's horrible!

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 29, 2014, 11:30:53 AM

OF COURSE I LOVE VIEWTIFUL JOE!  It's the greatest game and anime series ever made!

Doodle

Sometimes I wonder how different my life would be if I never browsed this forum or nsider.
I'd probably be going places
YEAH

Matt

I remember doing GFX as part of the inkshop/creation gallery on Nsider, then on one of Silver's other forums when it closed, and then was told about this place by him and another. It does and doesn't feel like seven years have gone by, I don't know... feels weird to think about.

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on September 29, 2014, 11:26:30 PM
Sometimes I wonder how different my life would be if I never browsed this forum or nsider.
I'd probably be going places

or gone in irc
idk dude
i really value those memories
but i think i could have been doing better stuff like learning instruments/programming/reading or some poop idk
but still good times