Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

never heard of moose drool but I'd drink it

Doodle

YEAH

Zero

>greentext

jatoskep

Only like 2 beers y'all mentioned are not owned by Anheuser Busch/MillerCoors.
Support small craft breweries and drink actual good beer instead of this mass produced pisswater.

That said, 60% of the time I drink bud light or PBR because I'm a poor person, but some of my favorite beers when I'm not quite as poor:
Bell's Two-Hearted Ale
Victory Golden Monkey
DogFishHead Indian Brown Ale
DogFishHead Namaste
Stone Arrogant Bastard (stone is building their second brewery in my city next year, yay!)
Strangeways Wake Me Up Before you Gose

And a bunch of delicious seasonal beers from small local breweries. Everybody go buy random weird 6 packs you've never heard of and find good beers you like.

If you want to try something completely new and different find a beer store and get a sour ale or a Gose. It's completely unlike any other beer you've had before and I love them. Some examples to look for are: Monk's Flemish Sour Ale, or Liefman's Goudenband. Both are really good, but probably not for everyone. I don't know of any Goses off the top of my head that have wide distribution, just ones at my local breweries, but they're really intercourse ing good if you can find one.

Zero

I get to try my uncle's homemade brews every few weeks when I see him but other than that its Anheuser Busch/MillerCoors because there is not much "small craft" brewing going on around here.

I go to World of Beer every once in a while and order something random.

other than that its mass produced pisswater or no beer at all mr. jatoskep

L10

Quote from: jatoskep on October 25, 2014, 05:09:50 AM
Support small craft breweries and drink actual good beer instead of this mass produced pisswater.

That said, 60% of the time I drink bud light or PBR because I'm a poor person, but some of my favorite beers when I'm not quite as poor:
Bell's Two-Hearted Ale
Victory Golden Monkey
DogFishHead Namaste
Stone Arrogant Bastard (stone is building their second brewery in my city next year, yay!)

And a bunch of delicious seasonal beers from small local breweries. Everybody go buy random weird 6 packs you've never heard of and find good beers you like.

If you want to try something completely new and different find a beer store and get a sour ale or a Gose. It's completely unlike any other beer you've had before and I love them. Some examples to look for are: Monk's Flemish Sour Ale, or Liefman's Goudenband. Both are really good, but probably not for everyone. I don't know of any Goses off the top of my head that have wide distribution, just ones at my local breweries, but they're really intercourse ing good if you can find one.
With that said, the brewery in the this city makes real good beer. And really good sodas. Saranac makes really good drinks, I haven't had anything bad from them yet.
0o!f

Silverhawk79

Quote from: jatoskep on October 25, 2014, 05:09:50 AM

Bell's Two-Hearted Ale
Victory Golden Monkey
DogFishHead Namaste

look at Mr. Beer Snob over here