News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Message to Administrator Custom

Started by Viewtifulboy, May 17, 2015, 01:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

Due to the lack of any kind of reporting system and because my attempt to send you this message privately didn't go through for any particular reason, I must send you, Custom, this message publicly.  In addition to constant insulting behavior to other users, one of our users, Zero, has posted short words as individual posts that contribute nothing to any conversation at hand, which, as we've established for years, is spam.  The post in question that I am reporting can be found at the end of this this thread.  Please take action.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on May 17, 2015, 01:44:16 PM
Due to the lack of any kind of reporting system and because my attempt to send you this message privately didn't go through for any particular reason, I must send you, Custom, this message publicly.  In addition to constant insulting behavior to other users, one of our users, Zero, has posted small words as individual posts that contribute nothing to any conversation at hand, which, as we've established for years, is spam.  [/size]The post in question that I am reporting can be found at the end of this this thread.[/size]  Please take action.
?????
whatever

Viewtifulboy

That's odd.  The text got tiny somehow.  I corrected it.

Super

This thread is in violation of rules 1, 5, and 6 of the official forum rules and the terms of use.

Also, Custom isn't an administrator.

Silverhawk79

why would we ever make Custom an admin