News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

psa: how religion has helped me and can help you too

Started by Custom, September 04, 2015, 12:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

a few years ago i was in a really dark place, many of you may know about this because of how i acted on these forums. i was a very angry, immature, idiotic teen who couldn't stand anything. however, my family has really helped me move past these issues, by introducing me to the church.

at first i was really concerned about going, i thought all religion was run by rapists, cash hungry frauds, and idiots, but i really think that changed when i walked through those big wooden doors and opened my heart to the warmth of the lord. still, when we were doing things like praying or reading the word of the lord, i just felt kind of awkward about it. i felt like i didn't belong there. i wanted to listen to my devilish metal music and talk to my edgy friends about what unsavory acts they were into. however, the more i prayed the more good things started happening to me, and the more i realized that religion was really making a difference in my life. the more i attended confession and told them about the terrible things i have said and done in my past the more i felt my lord taking the weight off of my shoulders. i no longer had constant guilt or anxiety about things that sat in the back of my mind for years. i think many people suffer from depression, and anxiety, and i really think my religion can fix these issues. however, my heart was broken when the priest made me leave the church after confessing to him that i loved shoving bananas and cucumbers up my poop hole and that i wanted to put rods of hot steel down my dick to feel the pleasure of our savior. but the story doesn't end there, i really wanted to redeem myself. so i stopped all of my lewd, questionable, "homosexual" acts of miscreancy and focused on my readings. the lord had such good advice on these subjects, such as admiring the female body for procreation and covering yourself in the blood of freshly killed animals to stop the treacherous boner of sin from growing any larger. today, i am proud to say that i am free off all sinful acts and am a proud member of the church of superkool, it sure helped me, and i hope after reading this you all try to join and get help for yourselves as well

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

jnfs2014

Silverhawk79

Super

Zero

PsychoYoshi

Super

Zero