A trio of FE movesets.

Started by Avion-Finch, November 22, 2007, 08:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

here are a few movesets I made up, enjoy

Sothe
B: Knife throw
B smash: dash stab, basically he dashes foreward and stabs
B up: Critical jump, if theres no foe above, he just jumps a little higher, but if there is an enemy in his path he'll do his critical (this vid at about 2:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=161RpeD1l10) but instead of going back in the end, he goes up very high.
B down: Wrath(basically a counter move, sorry, FE chars are hard to make movesets for :()
Final Smash: Bane, basically he dashes to the nearest enemy, its almost a guranteed KO
Micaya(I still have no idea how to spell her name :P)

B: Thani, does more damage to heavy chars
B smash: Noseferatu, its a leech attack that makes your damage go down, while your enemie's goes up
B Down: Shine, a very bright flash of light that repels enemies
B up: Rising light, basically she flys in a horizontal pattern, getting hit by her causes damage for the first half of attack.
Final Smash: Valaura, a very powerful attack that hits everybody for huge damage.

Black Knight
B: Alondite, its a chargable attack, basically he slashes his sword and a shock wave comes out of it.
B up: Warp, doesnt cause damage
B smash: critical combo, basicaly a series of attacks, kinda like marth and roy's b smash
B down: guard, basically a second shield
Final Smash: Eclipse, he warps infront of a random enemy, and slashes at them madly, almost guarenteed KO

So, like em?

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Avion-Finch

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

LemonManX

Not bad. But cooler FE characters would be nice.... like Sigurd.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: LemonManX on November 24, 2007, 07:48:02 PM
Not bad. But cooler FE characters would be nice.... like Sigurd.
::)

Dei Enyt

Mhmm.  You've got an interesting Sothe concept thar.  Simple, yet it appears to work.

QuickKarel

Wow. When I saw this, I figured it'd be mediocre (sp?) like most of the movesets I've seen. But...they're pretty good.

8.5/10

DededeCloneChris