UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Rumble - Character Suggestion Thread

Started by GrimTuesday, December 24, 2007, 01:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on December 24, 2007, 10:13:30 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

I'm still working on his moveset, but I'm sure it will be completed in the near future. ;)

Standard B: Koopa Shell: A Koopa Shell appears and Classic Mario kicks it forward. If it hits a wall, it will ricochet back to him and can hit him.

Side B: Fire Flower: Classic Mario gets a Fire Flower and becomes Fire Mario. He can shoot fireballs for a limited amount of time. Fireballs can be shot rapid fire, but do less damage than normal Mario's fireballs.

Up B: Cape Feather: Classic Mario gets a Cape Feather, he spins upward flying, similar to Diddy Kong's Up B. He spins as he flies, and deals damage to anyone he touches. He cannot stay in flight forever, and will fall eventually.

Down B: Star: Classic Mario gets a star and is invulnerable for a short amount of time.

Final Smash: Mega Mario: Classic Mario turns into a giant version of himself. He can deal damage by touching or stomping enemies. Works best in areas where he can squeeze into spaces. He will get stuck for a while if he tries to go somewhere to small for him. All his attacks are powered up.

Sorry, if it's not what you wanted, Shujinco. There's not enough items for me to think up a good moveset.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:20:52 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

I'm still working on his moveset, but I'm sure it will be completed in the near future. ;)

Standard B: Koopa Shell: A Koopa Shell appears and Classic Mario kicks it forward. If it hits a wall, it will ricochet back to him and can hit him.

Side B: Fire Flower: Classic Mario gets a Fire Flower and becomes Fire Mario. He can shoot fireballs for a limited amount of time. Fireballs can be shot rapid fire, but do less damage than normal Mario's fireballs.

Up B: Cape Feather: Classic Mario gets a Cape Feather, he spins upward flying, similar to Diddy Kong's Up B. He spins as he flies, and deals damage to anyone he touches. He cannot stay in flight forever, and will fall eventually.

Down B: Star: Classic Mario gets a star and is invulnerable for a short amount of time.

Final Smash: Mega Mario: Classic Mario turns into a giant version of himself. He can deal damage by touching or stomping enemies. Works best in areas where he can squeeze into spaces. He will get stuck for a while if he tries to go somewhere to small for him. All his attacks are powered up.

Sorry, if it's not what you wanted, Shujinco. There's not enough items for me to think up a good moveset.
No....\/B would be waay to cheap...make it this:

\/B: Tanooki: Transforms into tanooki and pounds the ground! ;D

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 10:23:35 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

Or this:

Down B: Hammer Bros. Suit: Classic Mario dons the Hammer Bros. Suit, allowing him to throw hammers for a limited time.

Also, did you read the Shadow moveset I made?

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:25:03 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

Or this:

Down B: Hammer Bros. Suit: Classic Mario dons the Hammer Bros. Suit, allowing him to throw hammers for a limited time.

ya! Now make a vector one!

Shujinco2

I suggest Classic Mario.

I was figuring that his Down B would make him not move.

But other than that...yeah! Pretty much what I had in mind!  ;D

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 10:26:10 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

Or this:

Was Shadow that good that you need Vector? Sigh...

Vector the Crocodile

Standard B: Exploding Bubblegum: Vector chews some gum and shoots it at enemies. It explodes, dealing good damage and knockback.

Side B: Chomp: Vector lunges forward and bites anyone in front of him. It does good damagem but not so great on knockback.

Up B: Bubblegum Rise: Similar to Peach's Parasol. Vector blows a bubble from bubble gum and rises into the air. He rises about the distance of Roy's Up B. Then, he slowly descends. The bubble will eventually pop if you don't reach ground in time.

Down B: Walkman: Vector turns up the volume on his Walkman. This creates a sound barrier that knocks enemies away when they touch it, dealing some damage. The barrier lasts for several seconds before fading.

Final Smash: Chaotix Recital: Charmy and Espio appear and they do their Team Blast from Sonic Heroes. Vector sings loudly, while Charmy plays the drums and Espio plays his shamisen. The concert deals around seven percent damage for every second it is effect, and also sends enemies back a little bit. It lasts about 15 seconds. As a finale, they play louder and send any nearby enemies flying. Farther away enemies receive twenty percent damage.

There. You happy, Brandon?

Quote from: Shujinco on December 24, 2007, 10:28:34 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

That's sort of what I meant too. Sorry. I thought it was kind of implied that invulnerability moves make your character immobile. Sorry for not clearing that up in the moveset.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:38:09 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

Or this:

Vector the Crocodile

Standard B: Exploding Bubblegum: Vector chews some gum and shoots it at enemies. It explodes, dealing good damage and knockback.

Side B: Chomp: Vector lunges forward and bites anyone in front of him. It does good damagem but not so great on knockback.

Up B: Bubblegum Rise: Similar to Peach's Parasol. Vector blows a bubble from bubble gum and rises into the air. He rises about the distance of Roy's Up B. Then, he slowly descends. The bubble will eventually pop if you don't reach ground in time.

Down B: Walkman: Vector turns up the volume on his Walkman. This creates a sound barrier that knocks enemies away when they touch it, dealing some damage. The barrier lasts for several seconds before fading.

Final Smash: Chaotix Recital: Charmy and Espio appear and they do their Team Blast from Sonic Heroes. Vector sings loudly, while Charmy plays the drums and Espio plays his shamisen. The concert deals around seven percent damage for every second it is effect, and also sends enemies back a little bit. It lasts about 15 seconds. As a finale, they play louder and send any nearby enemies flying. Farther away enemies receive twenty percent damage.

I suggest Classic Mario.

That's sort of what I meant too. Sorry. I thought it was kind of implied that invulnerability moves make your character immobile. Sorry for not clearing that up in the moveset.
Well, I'm happy! ;D

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on December 24, 2007, 10:41:05 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

Or this:

Vector the Crocodile

I suggest Classic Mario.

Well, I'm happy! ;D

Good, 'cause that was your Christmas present.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:42:51 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on December 24, 2007, 10:41:05 PM
I suggest Classic Mario.

Or this:

Vector the Crocodile

I suggest Classic Mario.

Well, I'm happy! ;D

Good, 'cause that was your Christmas present.
But I wanted that book full of naked fat women for my birthday! :(

thunderhero4

I couldve thought of a better one:

B: Music Blast: Turns up music loud and anyone in a certain radius is hit...

B>: Great Bite: He chomps forward with great force!

B^: Bubblegum rise: Blows a big bubble and rises, surprise!

B\/: Charmy and espio attack: Carmy and espio appear on each side and unleash a sting and swipe from a kunai in both directions each

FS: Chaotix Recital: The three get together and play a really loud song and it parylyzes all in a certain radius for twice as long as sheild break!

Wow...now that I looked at yours closer, ours are almost identical...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 10:44:37 PM

B\/: Charmy and espio attack: Carmy and espio appear on each side and unleash a sting and swipe from a kunai in both directions each

FS: Chaotix Recital: The three get together and play a really loud song and it parylyzes all in a certain radius for twice as long as sheild break!

yeah... I like your Down B better though.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:46:24 PM

yeah... I like your Down B better though.
GIVE ME THAT BOOK OF FAT NAKED WOMEN!

Triforce_Luigi

Oh, add Espio!

Here's a moveset!

Standard B: Shuriken: Espio throws shuriken. There are three different kinds: Normal, Giant, and Exploding. Normal ones just do damage. Giant ones are twice as powerful. Exploding ones explode on contact.

Side B: Leaf Swirl: Espio sends a small tornado at the foe. The tornado will blow them away, but only does small damage.

Up B: Chameleon Tongue: Espio shoots his tongue out in the direction of your choice. Works as a tether recovery. The tongue is about the length of Link's hookshot in Melee. You control the direction in which it is fired. It can be used to grab opponents. When he grabs them, he can use another of his moves without missing.

Down B: Whirl Dash: Espio does a Spin Jump surrounded by a tornado. Does decent damage with good knockback.

Final Smash: Chroma-Camo: Espio becomes invisible and nothing seems to happen. Suddenly, all over the stage shuriken ( all three variants), kunai, whirl dashes, leaf swirls and other attacks appear and hit enemies. Espio appears, transparent, but unseen by enemies, and you have control over him. Enemies can't hit you, but you can hit them as much as you want.

GrimTuesday

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:10:28 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 10:00:42 PM
Add vector and shadow to the sonic series list...

Vector is an excellent fighter and shadow could be similar to sonic but with a more uniqe moveset!

Shadow should not be similar to Sonic. He should be slightly slower, but stronger. He would use Chaos Control for his attacks, like this:

Standard B: Chaos Spear: Shadow throws a Chaos Spear at opponents.

Side B: Chaos Snap: If an enemy is a couple of feet away (in game), Shadow teleports in front of them. He will kick once, and if you continue tapping B, he will deliver a barrage of up to five kicks. If the enemy is close, he will automatically go to the kicks.

Up B: Chaos Teleportation: Shadow uses Chaos Control to teleport in the direction of your choosing. It does not do damage.

Down B: Chaos Burst: Shadow hides in space-time for a few seconds. He reappears in an explosion. The explosion is about the same size as the explosion of an Electrode. It does high damage and sends enemies flying. However, it is hard to get the timing right and a difficult move to use often. The attack is similar to Metaknight's Down B, but with an attack. Shadow cannot be attacked when he is hiding in space-time.

Final Smash: Chaos Control: Shadow takes out a Chaos Emerald and in a flash, time stops for all other characters. Shadow can then attack at his leisure. When Shadow hits an enemy, they will receive damage, but no knockback.

His standard attacks could consist of a variety of punches, kicks, and perhaps a toned-down Spin Dash.

Rules please - I am only having one character from each third party series, and I'm not gonna take away Sonic to put in Shadow am I?

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

GrimTuesday

It doesn't matter. You people need to read the RULES - Only one character from each third party game, and I'm not taking out Sonic and putting in Vector

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor