News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Anyone still play Socom II?

Started by FearItself, September 29, 2007, 01:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Despite the fact that I am a girly-girl, in lamest terms, I love the game. :P
It's a good outlet when you're mad, isn't it? Though I don't appreciate the lack of etiquette the males online have when talking through the headset. That's what often leads me to lying that I don't have a mic so I don't have to talk to them and listen to their male chauvanistic comments.

Oh well.. Does anyone else still play it?
I haven't played it in a while, but I love it.

ResidentZoidberg

Feminest much? O_o ....No offense. I mean, people talk a lot of crap online, but I don't hear anything that can be considered chauvanistic comments. Maybe I just didn'ty play Socom enough, and every other online game doesn't have people like that?

Anyways, I never really liked the Socom games. They were alright. I own 2 copies of the second. I might play the new one more when it comes out, though [PS3, Confrontation, right?]  I was still obsessed with Medal of Honor at the time [Still am, Airborne <3], so I was too busy playing Rising Sun online from hte day it came out until years later when they shut the server down. That's why I didn't play much Call of Duty, either, despite owning 2 copies of it, too.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Mario64

I think it's freak'n retarded because I can't get passed the first mission!!!