Queer
7 (36.8%)
Faggot
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Custom

Quote from: Night the Lucario on April 02, 2010, 07:22:32 AM
I am.

Also, I would like to point out that 'gay' means happy. Just a bit of random trivia knowledge.

Can we also go around calling black people the term "negro" while spitting on them and demanding that they get to the back of the bus?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Night the Lucario

>.> No. No you may not.

Although speaking of it, the term 'n_gger' is a mispronunciation of the African word 'niger', meaning 'black'. Although people still don't like the term.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Java

Quote from: Night the Lucario on April 02, 2010, 08:41:36 AM
Although speaking of it, the term 'n_gger' is a mispronunciation of the African word 'niger', meaning 'black'. Although people still don't like the term.
Gee, I wonder why.

Doodle

Quote from: Custom on April 02, 2010, 08:39:55 AM
Can we also go around calling black people the term "negro" while spitting on them and demanding that they get to the back of the bus?
THIS AIN'T YO SEAT, BOY. GET TO THE BACK OF THE BUS.
YEAH

Turok

>.> No. No you may not.

Black Guy #1: Hey! What's up my nigga?

Black Guy #2: Hey Man!

note that these two men are perfectly fine with the usage of the word n_gger

White Guy: Hey! What's up my niggas?

Black Guys: [spoiler][/spoiler]
White Guy was seen shortly after..... dead, with various parts of him strewn across the county

A bit of an exaggeration, but my point is: Why is it acceptable for black dudes to call each other n_gger, steal & murder other back dudes? Yet when a white guy calls them a n_gger, they freak out; white guy steals from a black guy, its a hate crime?

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: TUROK on April 02, 2010, 10:12:30 AM
A bit of an exaggeration, but my point is: Why is it acceptable for black dudes to call each other n_gger, steal & murder other back dudes? Yet when a white guy calls them a n_gger, they freak out; white guy steals from a black guy, its a hate crime?

...the intercourse  are you on?

It's a crime regardless of skin tone if you steal or murder someone.  And the white guy only gets charged with it being a hate crime if the reason they killed, robbed, etc. the black because he was black.  The same would happen if a black guy did it to a white guy for being white.  And even then, it's insanely hard to get a hate crime charge indicted, let alone stick.

Doodle

Quote from: TUROK on April 02, 2010, 10:12:30 AMA bit of an exaggeration, but my point is: Why is it acceptable for black dudes to call each other n_gger, steal & murder other back dudes?
That's not acceptable, regardless of skin color. :U
YEAH

Kilroy

>.> No. No you may not.

Actually, it goes back to the Arabs, who used their word for "black" as a derogatory term for Africans.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Mystic

Quote from: Third K on April 01, 2010, 04:48:05 PM
It's always made me curious as an actual serious question: Are there any bisexuals on this site?
Hi.

ThePowerOfOne

It's always made me curious as an actual serious question: Are there any bisexuals on this site?
Also hi.

Night the Lucario

Bi guy says 'Hi'.

>.> Hi.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Kayo

Suddenly I feel left out, because I'm one of the few straight guys left. >.>
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

...You're straight? DIE! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Mystic

Gwen Khan

Quote from: K on April 02, 2010, 11:30:21 AM
Suddenly I feel left out, because I'm one of the few straight guys left. >.>

I'm probably the only asexual person here