News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Mario Bros. Military: The Revival

Started by MarioGamer, September 23, 2007, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pax Romana

((Eh, I tried to treat this less like a battle and more like an RP enough. Guess I was still treating it like a battle, then. Well, not much use for Pax being here anymore if this is meant for your character's own battle.

For specification, the field of chaos was isolated to the area around Pax and Shiz directly; not sure if that really matters. And two, be careful in a real battle - not a good idea to warp out of that if it was a real attack. I didn't intend to kill you, just give you a taste of some attacks and let you off easy, but most guys wouldn't.))

Pax murmured, "So boring. I think I'll take a nap." Pax slowly walked into the chaos field as it went into its final stage. Space had been so compressed that all the rifts now existed on the same point.  Timespace folded and stretched over to recover the massive wound. It appeared as if the massive deletion of data had never happened, at-least, without through inspection. In truth, this wound was probably just waiting for an infection. But what had happened to Pax? Oh, the body had been temporarily discarded as Cziri formed to a true chaos sun out of the compressed orb of chaos and timespace that was apparently, cut off from the main plane/omniverse.

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo glanced at the half-Shizure, half-Shiz, body with interest. For a second, he considered going over and seeing how their struggle would end, but immediately discarded the idea, as that would mean disobeying his orders. He sighed. He was getting bored and tired of being left out of the action.

Transient Link

ooc//Good job on the rp Mariogamer. Keep up the good work. :)

gamingfreak10

(i talk to shiz alot and thus know that: we are all in his mind right now. shiz and shizure are two seperate beings in here, and we all have powers equal to those of our mental powers. and thats means that both shiz and shizure are much more powerful, but so are most of us.)

In Shizure's mind, i don't bother with any 'physical' weapons, opting instead to creat a flame sword in my right hand, and i then start towards Shizure, to stand by him.

MarioGamer

By everyone does that include Rez and I as well?

Also, welcome to the MBM Legacy :) 

ShizureWord

Yes Mg. Everyone that has been rping with all of us up to this point is now is this Mind Space. All powers are multiplied time 1000 due to the fact that the entire field itself is made of varying types of energy, ki, mana, etc. [b/]
Creator of The Brotherhood of Zeranthia. Join the fight! Pm me for link.

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo felt more powerful here. He smiled. He wished he could do something, instead of just sitting on the sidelines. He sighed. He couldn't disobey MarioGamer...

MarioGamer

(Well, I guess I'd better post.. If I miss anything, let me know.  I got a lot to reply to)

MarioGamer looked around, he could still feel Rez's power level on the battlefield.  Though he was disappointed that his attack missed, he was kinda happy at the same time.  The battle would go on, which ment he still had a chance to have some fun.  It has been quite a while since he faced an opponent like Rez.

Following the blasts, MarioGamers visor picked up the strange gas the monkeys were released upon their destruction.  On its own, the visor extended across his face and to his jacket, making sure that none of that gas would get into his systems or his body.

MarioGamer could feel the blast caused by Sol.  While it did distract him, he paid very little attention to it.  He ment no offense to his opponents..he just wanted to enjoy his one on one fight with Rez.  MarioGamer moved his body as if he was getting ready to attack.  He lunged at Rez, however this attack would be interrupted half way through. 

His surroundings immediately changed due to Shizures ability.  He stopped and looked around, everything from the battlefield was no longer present.  The base, the tree, the sky..nothing was the same.  He was no longer in that world, something had happened.  What disturbed him more was that he could sense two Shizures now present.  He looked in the direction they were standing in this new world.  One had a very dark and evil feel to him, the other was his friend.  He looked back at Rez. 

"Rez, I hate to say this, but if we are to continue our fight, we are going to have to get rid of this Dark Shiz.  Its the only way to get this done interruption free.  Then, we can fight as long as you want, what do you say?"  MarioGamer said this with some excitement, he thought the idea of working with someone like Rez would be fun.  He waited for Rez's response.     

Sol Zero the Warrior

Sol merely growled as the battlefield had changed. This one little thing had angered him even further as he gathered an orb of black fire energy into his right hand. He then fired it towards The dark Shizure in hopes he would enjoy this little surprise.

Unlike most normal fire this fire would freeze the foe instead of burn them. Of course black fire would be much colder than expected it's possible temperature well below that of even liquid nitrogen. This would mean that skin would freeze upon contact with the fire making the skin incredibley hard but also freeze all the water molecules inside the area he hit. This attack would then be followed by incredibley bright blueish white fire, which was one of the hotest types of fire around.

White fire was incredibley hot being around around 10,000K up to 30,000K (K for Kelvin.) which would roughly be around 17,540 degrees Farenheit up to 53,541 degrees Farenheit, well beyond the temperature any material known could withstand before melting.  Of course Sol would be incinerated had it not been for his long trenchcoat being able to absorb the heat from this and use it in the attack. The joint purpose of both of these attacks was to make it impossible for Shiz to move as well as incinerating his body. Of course there was no guarentee either of these attacks would work.

Yugi

(I'd like to actually do something I don't do often, and this is accuse someone of godmodding. Please, before you argue with me, don't think I'm doing it because I don't want it, please realize I'm doing it because I truly see it as godmodding. This is probably one of three or four times I've EVER, if even, called godmodding on someone.

Shiz, I'm calling it on you. I believe that telling me where my character has been taken without me having any role in it, is godmodding. If you can explain it well enough, and prove to me why I was sucked in along with everyone else, without being able to respond, then I may agree, but for now, I don't think it's fair, or...not...g-modding...)

gamingfreak10

(well first of all-no one else is saying anything about it so why should you. secondly why are you complaining? we're all athousand times stronger in here. third, i think it's technically only your "mind" that got brought in here-nothing physical. I'll let shiz explain it, but i don't see why it's godmoding, or why you would mind it)

Tao Atlas

('Eh..I doubt you'll listen to what I have to say, but I've been RP'ing a lot longer than the lot of you, ('Cept Maybe Cziri), and against many different opponents. The attack in question would be fine should this instead be a plot related event, but thats null due to Rez not being a member of your military. You may say the only thing happening is "Your power is up a thousand", but any RP'er with half a brain can use the Mindscape as a way to one-hit KO their opponent.

Now Gaming Freak, of COURSE no one else is complaining about it. The others are a member of this military, a little thing called Dues Ex Machina protects them. Rez on the other hand is your enemy, the same can't be said about him. And finally, its god modding because its, to be specific, "Puppet Mastering". This means he's taking control of Rez's character and forcing him to do something without giving him a chance to react. It could also be called "Auto Hitting" in this case. Either one is still a form of God Modding.

Finally, if anyone wonders why I even knew about this, Rez brought this issue to me on MSN when things first happened, and since he didn't note all the problems with the post, I thought I would.)

MarioGamer

Quote from: gamingfreak10 on October 19, 2007, 06:40:21 AM
(well first of all-no one else is saying anything about it so why should you. secondly why are you complaining? we're all athousand times stronger in here. third, i think it's technically only your "mind" that got brought in here-nothing physical. I'll let shiz explain it, but i don't see why it's godmoding, or why you would mind it)

(Actually Zan, I need to agree with Rez here.  We were forced here without any chance to react, so it does fall pretty close to godmodding. 

Sorry Shiz :/)

gamingfreak10

(I never said it wasn't godmoding, i'm just saying what does it matter where the fight is happening? everyone is just as powerful as they were before compared to everyone else. the only thing that changes is that shizure can help us fight shiz. and just because we're all in the same military doesn't mean we can't complain about something- i mean trilo doesn't know shizure so why should he feal that he should just go along with what he's doing just because we're in the same military?)

ShizureWord

(*heavy sigh* I hereby declare that I'm not rping until the actual Military Rp begins. I grow bored of being accused of these various things. Here's something that you all need to take in though; This is an RP. It's interactive. What one character does MUST be incorporated into the other's own issues. The idea of Godmodding has turned it a daily occurence to accuse one of it. I was trying to make this more fun. I mean, who wouldn't want to be 1000 times stronger. Next, as Gaming said, this new field is a MindScape. Your bodies are not here. What you would be, is the mental entities that you make yourself. Not to mention, the Dark Shiz rp-line was happening before Rez showed up. He took MG from his current dilemmas so that he could have his own line. And if we want to talk about GodModding. Let us bring up Rez's "Tree". It is completely incapable of being hurt, can produce thousands of different powers, and was grown by violating every law of nature. That, in my eyes, is far worse than me transporting everyone. This is becoming ridiculous. Everyone is either taking this too seriously, or trying to look intellectualy superior to the others. Attacks should not have to have their own two paragraphs to explain the effects. Not that it bothers me, but it sucks the fun out of it somewhat when I have to access every scientifical factor that I can remember to be able to simply comprehend, much less defend, from the attack.

All in all, I'm fed up with being called out as doing something wrong. -_- Cziri was a fun Rper and I enjoyed the battle. Same with everyone else. You all have magnificent skills. But, you take actions too seriously. Simply because an attack that would move you does so, does not mean you need to access the "Rules" of rp. Such as: "Technically, it can be classified as and auto-hit." That's silly. It in no way hurt nor endangered any aspect of your character. So I see no reason to call it GodModding.

Oh, and Rez, if you feel like calling out someone for GodModding, you shouldn't do it yourself. Your attacks made by this Tree-like thing are Godmodding. The Tree, by itself, is GodModding. It can't be destroyed, harmed, or even stopped because you declare it so. I believe that's much worse than what I did.

Witchy Shiz,
Over and OUT)
Creator of The Brotherhood of Zeranthia. Join the fight! Pm me for link.