News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitterbie

Quote from: MD_Slider on October 31, 2007, 03:21:25 PM
"Well, I just practiced and practiced and then- wait.  I don't think now is the best time to talk about this.  We need to get the crap outta here!  Do either of you have an idea of what to do?"

((Isn't Lucas supposed to be 10-ish?))

MD_Slider

OoC: A 10 year old can't say crap? hm, I don't really know much about kids though so I wouldn't know.  I'll edit it.

I edited it.  10 year olds say "heeberjeebers" right?

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi realized what Snake was chuckling at and got angry.  He walked forward and shot  blast of thunder at him. He could not pendtrate the force field, so he aimed the Polturgust at him and set it to reverse. He fired a blue ghost at the field. Being a ghost, it could presumably get through.

Flitterbie

Quote from: MD_Slider on October 31, 2007, 03:52:18 PM
OoC: A 10 year old can't say crap? hm, I don't really know much about kids though so I wouldn't know.  I'll edit it.

I edited it.  10 year olds say "heeberjeebers" right?

((Well, I didn't know that word when I was 10. Though, I did know worse ones. But I had no clue what it meant.

20fan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 31, 2007, 04:07:14 PM
Luigi realized what Snake was chuckling at and got angry.  He walked forward and shot  blast of thunder at him. He could not pendtrate the force field, so he aimed the Polturgust at him and set it to reverse. He fired a blue ghost at the field. Being a ghost, it could presumably get through.
"Whoah there little man" Snake said, "What Do you think you are doing?"
Snake pulled out a gun and pointed towards Luigi

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi froze at the gun, though he readied his vacuum should it be needed.

MD_Slider

Lucas put himself in between the two men, stretching his arms out to push the two of them back.  "Holy cow! Calm down, guys!  We need to figure out what we're doing here!  In case you haven't noticed, we're in some crazy place with thunder booming everywhere!"

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi looked at the boy. "What can we do about that, little boy?"

MD_Slider

"Hey! Shut up! Stop being so con....conde...con..de...scen...ding. Stop being so condescending!"  And with that Lucas shoved Luigi, opened up the force field so he fell through it, and closed it back up.  "Neener neener neeeener!" Lucas yelled as he made faces at Luigi.  "Good luck dumbo!"  Lucas turned to Snake and said, "Alright, you look like you know what we should do.  I'm at your orders!"  He said while imitating a soldier by saluting.

Triforce_Luigi

Flitterbie

((Luigi, MD, 20, I'm bored. Do you guys mind if I join in?))

Light

As Red felt as if he was being pulled towards the ship, he saw a great white flash, and disappeared. "Where am I?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

MD_Slider

Quote from: Flitterbie on November 02, 2007, 07:31:55 PM

OoC: Not at all. Please jump on in.  I think it's fine if anyone joins in whenever they want.

Flitterbie

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 02, 2007, 10:42:55 PM
Quote from: Flitterbie on November 02, 2007, 07:31:55 PM
But isn't Link fighting the Greapnut?

((I was referring to Ganondorf.))