News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 04, 2007, 03:11:49 PM
Quote from: 20fan on November 04, 2007, 03:07:02 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 04, 2007, 02:59:34 PM
Quote from: 20fan on November 04, 2007, 02:47:02 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 04, 2007, 02:42:24 PM
Quote from: 20fan on November 04, 2007, 02:41:29 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 04, 2007, 02:39:09 PM
Quote from: 20fan on November 04, 2007, 02:38:13 PM
Snake still stunned  by where he had landed introduced himself "The name is Snake, Solid Snake"

"Luigi. Where are we? And where is the little boy?"
"Sources tell me that we are in a small town in a unknown country, the boy is still up in that other world"

"Sources?"
"I'm in the military, the boys back home have advanced technology you wouldn't understand in your entire life fixing toilets"

"Just like you wouldn't understand how to save a captive princess from a giant turtle or rescue your brother from hordes of ghosts in mansion, at which point you would have to use a special vacuum to capture said ghosts," said Luigi blandly.
"Ghosts,Giant turtles, what medication you on?" Snake said not so sure that Luigi was telling the truth, but before he could say more a mole popped out of the ground.

"Hey, it's the truth. We're from different dimensions I guess, so those things would be unknown to you. Hey a mole."

OOC//Is the mole supposed to be significant?
((Mr.Resetti pops up for a reason unknown to me yet until then I'll have him leave))
The mole fled swiftly before Snake had a chance to shoot it.
"Well it isn't hostile" Snake walked up to a building that read "Nookingtons"

Triforce_Luigi

20fan

"Good sleuthing there sherlock,but do they take dollars?" Snake said walking inside the store.

Light

OOC// I'm just about ready to give up on this roleplay. Absolutely no supervision, and everyone is doing there own weird things. It's too off-track.  :-\ Also, THE HOST MESSED UP MY NAME!!!! >:( My biggest pet peeve.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on November 04, 2007, 03:26:04 PM
"Good sleuthing there sherlock,but do they take dollars?" Snake said walking inside the store.

Luigi shrugged again.

20fan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 04, 2007, 03:31:24 PM

Luigi shrugged again.

Snake walked in and saw a Raccoon in uniform"What the..."  Snake said "This land is weirder every minute"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on November 04, 2007, 03:34:10 PM

Luigi shrugged again.

Snake walked in and saw a Raccoon in uniform"What the..."  Snake said "This land is weirder every minute"

"Hey, a Tanooki (sp?)!"

20fan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 04, 2007, 03:41:19 PM
Quote from: 20fan on November 04, 2007, 03:34:10 PM

Luigi shrugged again.

"Hey, a Tanooki (sp?)!"
Tanooki? Looks like a Raccoon to me alltough this world is quite different"

MD_Slider

OoC: Yeah, I hate to do this, but this RP is just way to all over the place and unorganized for me. Sorry, but I'm dropping out.

IC: Lucas put down his force field and looked into the portal where the two people had jumped down. "Hey! Wait for me!!" However, he couldn't decide if he really wanted to jump or not.  After a minute or two of debating with himself, he leaped high into the air to dive into the portal.  But  right as he was about to enter it, a bolt of lightning struck him in his chest.  Several thousand volts ran through his body.  Lucas fell into the portal, however he was not alive.  His dead body plummeted to the ground in front of Snake and Luigi.

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi was startled by the  appearance of a corpse.

20fan

"meh" Snake said"If he dies, he dies"
Snake knew the death of this boy was quite unforutunate seeing as his amazing psychic abilites would have been useful

Triforce_Luigi

"Very dramatic, I see. He seemed like a good kid. He deserves to go to the Overthere." said Luigi sadly.

Light

OOC// I can't believe how out of character Snake is being... this whole thing is way off track. Where is the host?!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ I am fairly certain Snake would have seen death before. Why is he freaking out over it now?