News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi lowered his hand, a stern look on his face.

20fan

"this was a test if you were weak, you wouldn't be here"

Triforce_Luigi

"Sure, it was," said Luigi sarcastically.

20fan

"Don't make me finish you" Snake said still wanting to fight

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi ignored him and recognized the area. Mario had told him about this place after he finished his adventure here. "We are in Delfino Plaza."
Ooc/ Gotta go now. Bye!

20fan

Daft Pink

The Greapnut eventually found Link. Thinking Link was dead, he held him up to make sure. Link then woke up. He saw the Greapnut grabbing him around his ribs with its middle finger and thumb. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Link. He took out his sword, and stabbed at a hole the Greapnut had in its armor around its middle finger. He cut off its middle finger, and the Greapnut lost its grip on Link, causing Link too fall. He barely survived the fall, and was trying to run towards Epona, but all he could do was walk. Link was bleeding all over his body now.

Epona rushed towards Link, and Link quickly got on Epona, with the Greapnut slashing its sword really close to Link's head. I am so lucky I am alive right now. I should be more careful. Link looked around to see if he had any potions. He then saw a red potion, and drank it. "They're, better." said Link. He took out his bombs and arrows, and shot at the Greapnut once again, this time on its other leg. He then rushed with Epona and went in between the Greapnut's legs. He then shot at the Greapnut's back twice. All of the Greapnut's armor from its legs and its back had fallen off.

20fan

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 09, 2007, 06:17:27 PM
The Greapnut eventually found Link. Thinking Link was dead, he held him up to make sure. Link then woke up. He saw the Greapnut grabbing him around his ribs with its middle finger and thumb. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Link. He took out his sword, and stabbed at a hole the Greapnut had in its armor around its middle finger. He cut off its middle finger, and the Greapnut lost its grip on Link, causing Link too fall. He barely survived the fall, and was trying to run towards Epona, but all he could do was walk. Link was bleeding all over his body now.

Epona rushed towards Link, and Link quickly got on Epona, with the Greapnut slashing its sword really close to Link's head. I am so lucky I am alive right now. I should be more careful. Link looked around to see if he had any potions. He then saw a red potion, and drank it. "They're, better." said Link. He took out his bombs and arrows, and shot at the Greapnut once again, this time on its other leg. He then rushed with Epona and went in between the Greapnut's legs. He then shot at the Greapnut's back twice. All of the Greapnut's armor from its legs and its back had fallen off.
((Didn't you post that already?))

Daft Pink

This is working out quite well. Link then saw the Greapnut. It was running towards him, but it was even faster than before. Because of the heavy armor that had fallen off, the Greapnut was twice as fast now. Oh no. Does everything just have to keep on getting worse?! Link rode Epona as fast as he could and tried to go behind the Greapnut, but Epona wasn't fast enough. I guess I'll just keep on shooting that thing then. He shot one of his bomb arrows at the Greapnut's right arm, and some of the armor fell off. He shot it again, and all of its armor in its right arm had fallen off. Unfortunately, Link had made another bad move, since the Greapnut was grabbing its sword with its right hand, so the Greapnut could swing it at Link faster. Great. What else could go wrong know?

Link made sure that the Greapnut didn't have any weapons of any sort on its left arm, and shot at it. He shot it 3 more times and the armor on it's left arm fell off. Of course, the Greapnut got faster, and Link got even more mad, but he had no choice. He then shot the monster's chest, and the armor there fell off. Now the only thing that was left was the Greapnut's helmet, which seemed to be made of even harder metal than the rest of its armor. Well, I should try and shoot that thing's helmet off. He kept on shooting bomb arrows, but the helmet didn't seem to be even slightly damaged. Great, what am I going to do now?

Daft Pink

Quote from: 20fan on November 09, 2007, 06:20:45 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 09, 2007, 06:17:27 PM

((Didn't you post that already?))
Ooc: I thought I did, but I couldn't find it on this thread.

Daft Pink

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 09, 2007, 06:34:03 PM
    This is working out quite well. Link then saw the Greapnut. It was running towards him, but it was even faster than before. Because of the heavy armor that had fallen off, the Greapnut was twice as fast now. Oh no. Does everything just have to keep on getting worse?! Link rode Epona as fast as he could and tried to go behind the Greapnut, but Epona wasn't fast enough. I guess I'll just keep on shooting that thing then. He shot one of his bomb arrows at the Greapnut's right arm, and some of the armor fell off. He shot it again, and all of its armor in its right arm had fallen off. Unfortunately, Link had made another bad move, since the Greapnut was grabbing its sword with its right hand, so the Greapnut could swing it at Link faster. Great. What else could go wrong know?

Link made sure that the Greapnut didn't have any weapons of any sort on its left arm, and shot at it. He shot it 3 more times and the armor on it's left arm fell off. Of course, the Greapnut got faster, and Link got even more mad, but he had no choice. He then shot the monster's chest, and the armor there fell off. Now the only thing that was left was the Greapnut's helmet, which seemed to be made of even harder metal than the rest of its armor. Well, I should try and shoot that thing's helmet off. He kept on shooting bomb arrows, but the helmet didn't seem to be even slightly damaged. Great, what am I going to do now?
Link then thought of an idea. He thought that maybe he could use the Gale Boomerang to take of the Greapnut's helmet. He aimed it at the Greapnut's head and threw it. Link was expecting the helmet to come off, but it didn't. "WHAT?! THAT'S JUST GREAT! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????" yelled link furiously. He then tried to calm down and think of another idea. What can I do, what can I do. He then saw the ball and chain and smiled. He took it out and kept on riding on Epona. Link jumped of Epona, rushed towards the Greapnut, and lassoed the ball and chain around the Greapnut's legs, causing it to fall on its face. Yes! This is working! He ran towards the Greapnut's head and started hitting it with the ball and chain. Miraculously(sp?), the helmet was being damaged, until it broke open. He then started hitting the Greapnut in the head with the ball and chain, and the beast shrieked in pain. Link had to cover his ears from the sound. Somehow, the Greapnut stood back up like nothing had happened, and it had no more armor. This caused it to become even faster than before. The Greapnut stood up there in front of Link and bent down. It then screamed right in front of Link, and Link froze trying to stay in that spot, but he was knocked back.

Link struggled to get back up, and ran towards Epona, but he wasn't fast enough to get away from the Greapnut. The Greapnut grabbed him once more, and held him up to its face, just like it was going to eat Link. Link struggled to get out of its grasp, but then he realized that he was to high up. If the Greapnut lost its grip on him, he would fall down and die. I'm dead thought Link. I'm sorry Zelda. I'm sorry Hyrule. I have failed.

20fan

Snake no longer trusted Luigi, so he still was ready to attack.

Daft Pink

A tear dropped down Link's face. He had failed. The Greapnut would now eat him. I'm going to die. Everyone in Hyrule is going to die. The Greapnut held Link up to his face once more, and got him really close. No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN! Suddenly, Link got full with energy, and a light started sorrounding him. The Greapnut let go of him, and Link was still floating. Light shot out from the Triforce he had on his left hand. He then began to use a secret skill. The Triforce Slash, Link's Final Smash. Two Triforces sorrounded the Greapnut, and trapped him. Link then started slashing the Greapnut like mad, and the Triforces somehow made the slashes bigger. The Greapnut kept on getting slashed, and then Link went in for the final blow. Link stabbed the Master Sword foward, and then a ray of light went right throught the Greapnut. The Greapnut fell down on the ground, and died.

Link then slowly dropped down. He then landed on the ground, and he looked at his left hand again. The Triforce had stopped glowing. Link had finished doing a skill, that he didn't have the slightest clue what it was. He looked around, and saw that Ganondorf was gone. Then, a weird creature in a floating device came from a hole of darkness that was formed in the ground. It had no hands. It was the Ancient Minister.

The Ancient Minister laughed. "I am impressed. You don't seem that weak after all." said the Minister. "Who are you?!" yelled Link. "I," said the Minister, "am the Ancient Minister. It seems that you have learned a new technique. The Final Smash." "Final Smash? What are you talking about?!" asked Link. "When light sorrounded you, and the Triforce on your left hand glowed. What followed after that was your Final Smash, the Triforce Slash. The reason you did that is because I had a Smash ball appear next to you. I didn't want you to die yet." The Ancient Minister then laughed, and made hole of darkness around Link, causing Link and Epona to fall into an entirely different dimension.

Daft Pink

Ooc: Hey 20fan, Triforce_Luigi, is it ok with you guys if Link ends up with you guys somehow? I can't think of what dimension Link could have gone too. ???

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 11, 2007, 08:37:57 AM
Ooc: Hey 20fan, Triforce_Luigi, is it ok with you guys if Link ends up with you guys somehow? I can't think of what dimension Link could have gone too. ???

OOC:I don't have a problem with it, ask 20fan.