News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Why do people keep calling me?

Started by SkyMyl, March 22, 2010, 08:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

No, not a thread on why everyone I know is calling my phone. Rather, a thread on why I'm getting calls from people I don't know. And I don't mean to sound racist (Because I'm nice like that), but all of them were black. WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE CALLING ME. WHAT DO I HAVE TO GIVE.
It's just part of life, kid. Deal with it.

Seriously. I've gotten calls from the same three people, and one person has called me eight times in the past three days. I'm not your Mario, and I don't know this Sarah. When I don't answer your calls, realize you called the wrong intercourse ing person.
I thought you were in a good mood today?

Anyway, how many of you have gotten calls from people you don't know, intentional or not? And how often do you get calls like this?
Better question: Why is this such a poor excuse of a thread?

Thirdkoopa

Oh I have. Moreso unwanted texts than actual calls; I just delete them or tell the person to intercourse -off, well not always like that but you get the picture. Depends on who it is. I still really hate unwanted texts/calls so much. I just don't get them often.

There's personally a few neighbors that kept constantly doing things like that to annoy me and my friends; However that mad me off enough to make sure they'd never want to even see me again. They called with the most dumbest things too.

"HEY I'D LIKE TO ORDER SOME PIZZA"
"... I know where you live."
"I WANT MUSTARD ON IT"
"Don't say I didn't warn you about calling me."

Oh good times.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Custom

Just say, "You have reached the Secret Service, how may we help you today?" If they ask for Mario or anyone say, "That information is classified" and then hang up.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

Random asians call my house from time to time.
LOL XDDDDD CUZ OF MY NAME RITE
YEAH

Allegory

For the last freaking month, some idiot keeps calling my phone like 100 times until I pick up just to tell him the same thing. It is really getting annoying.

Chris8492

yeah i had this happen, but it was no prank.

A person called me, at first i thought it was a prank, until he called my friend and he freaked out.

I traced the serial number on the restricted number (Phone COM Serial Number) and it traced to someone from Massachusetts. it only traced a phone number but no name or anything.

Night the Lucario

You see, it's things like this that make me happy I have a cellphone that I will never, ever use ever. I don't even know my own cellphone number. Or how to look it up on the cellphone I've turned on all of twice.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Allegory

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 13, 2010, 12:43:13 PM
You see, it's things like this that make me happy I have a cellphone that I will never, ever use ever. I don't even know my own cellphone number. Or how to look it up on the cellphone I've turned on all of twice.

I like your approach.

Night the Lucario

What approach? I just don't use it. At least it was free.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Allegory

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 13, 2010, 06:56:26 PM
What approach? I just don't use it. At least it was free.

The not using it approach, it seems to work nicely for this situation.

Potestas

I honestly never have been bothered by people calling me. It's nice to be on the phone instead of msn for a while.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Lotos

Well, I once got this weird voice mail from some girls.  I didn't understand what they were saying, but they were giggling.  My mom freaked out and my dad asked if I knew what a condom was.  I think I was about 13?  I think they overreacted a little.

Dog Food

Yeah, this guy named Brendan kept on calling me for a few months. I talked to him once in a while. Otherwise, I don't get wrong numbers.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Jayat

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272