News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Sickness

Started by jnfs2014, May 07, 2010, 07:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

I stayed home today due to some stomach issues.....

When was the last time you were sick?

The Seventh

I'm staying home because I have pinkeye (I'm a lucky bastard I know).  Only reason is because it's so contagious XD
meh

Kayo

I got some stomach thing during the winter, and stayed home for 3 days, puking my guts out the entire time. Oh, not to mention this started on my birthday. >_> Sucks I know.

That was the first time in a while I had something major like that, but I have stayed home due to bad colds, etc. that I didn't feel like going places in.

And a week or so ago I stayed home a few days due to a foot operation.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Sickness? Yeah, I'm down with it. :3

But, seriously, I'm never sick. I think last time I was sick... was about 7 years ago I think.

Red

The last time I was sick was back in January, I think. I was throwing up at first, and then it turned into strep throat.

K-Cee

Do cramps count? They leave me immobile. =/

Other than that, I was sick a few weeks ago. Had a horrible cold.

Chris8492

Uh, My school got the Norovirus and had to shut down for a 4 days. I wasn't sick but this was pretty big. 400 people got sick.

Night the Lucario

I'm never sick enough to stay home, but I get bad headaches frequently. Not to mention headcolds. No matter what season. It's on a bimonthly basis, and it lasts the entire month, more or less. It's a pain in the ass, but it's not serious enough for me to stay home.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

K-Cee

I've got poison ivy. =/

Magnum

About 1-2 weeks ago now, I started throwing up bad and wasn't even able to get out of bed really.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

L10

I only ever get the "common cold" any more, but I always get it. And I only stay home from school when I'm tossing up the contents of my stomach. Or if my asthma gets so bad I need to be rushed to the pediatricians to put me on oxygen for 2 hours(did that freshman year). But I think I got rid of the asthma.
0o!f