News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Summer Vacation

Started by Red, June 15, 2010, 06:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 21, 2010, 12:08:47 PM
Since I slacked off on virtually all of my schoolwork this year, I'll be spending 70% of my summer doing all of it. With the remaining 30%, I'll probably visit my cousin, play games, and actually go outside for once, in addition to working on corrupting this computer some more.
Good job procrastinating. You will not complete your work this summer, forcing you to repeat a homeschool grade...

repeating a homeschool grade means you have failed as hard as you possibly can.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Java

Well, I've started my Summer Vacation by coming to California to visit my two-month old nephew.
I'll be staying here for another week, and then I'll be going back home.

The rest of my summer will be filled with Summer school (to get ahead -_-), AP Summer packets, Summer reading, college visits, researching colleges, and starting the college application process.

NO REST FOR ME. -_-

Mikoyan

^where in California?

I have some mathematical research thing at a local university, so I'll have to dorm there for a good part of the summer. Any tips?

Java

Quote from: Mikoyan on June 21, 2010, 04:28:39 PM
^where in California?
I'm currently in the Bay Area.
I got to visit San Francisco the other day, which was pretty darn cool. I love that city.