News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Leads

Started by Macawmoses, May 15, 2009, 11:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Do you have a favorite lead?

In UU, I love Electrode due to its speed and decent moveset. Taunt being there is fantastic.

OU is Jirachi. I love the iron head set...even though it is a ninny.

Any leads you find useful? Why?

えっちーせんぱい

I usually lead with my Gallade, since I only really have 1 battle ready team which consists of pokemon from 2003 up...

I should find time to redo it.

Lotos

My lead is my weakest.  I train it until its no longer the weakest, then switch them up.  I don't have the Pokémon to battle competitively.

Pascal

I like a scarf lead that has good synergy with my poke carrying stealth rock. Flygon or Jirachi usually

JrDude

Similar to Lotos, mine is lowest level in first, the order is lowest to highest level. If the same level, whichever has the lower HP will be more in front. If the same HP, whichever one has the worse stats goes more in front.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Matt

Well, I haven't used very many Pokemon as leads, but the ones I do use are Metagross, Azelf, Miltank and Roserade... though mainly Metagross. I should test some new leads, when I get a new charger for my laptop, which has shoddy and my teams on it.

Juliette

Hippowdon.  It scouts the entire enemy team, puts up rocks, and takes next to no damage.
Crobad is amazing also.

tibar21

skarmory all the way. with stealth rock, spikes, and a great defense it can give the other team trouble.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Macawmoses

Quote from: Juliette on May 30, 2009, 07:33:57 PM
Hippowdon.  It scouts the entire enemy team, puts up rocks, and takes next to no damage.
Crobad is amazing also.
Yes, Hippo. My lead <3 Roar is amazing.

@tibar: Skarm is good...but I see nothing but weaknesses in it :\

jnfs2014

Aerodactyl and Azelf.