<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Zero on March 17, 2010, 03:59:40 PM
Yeah maybe. Gyrados is a little too good though, which is why I didn't consider it over Horsea or Poliwag.
You could try Lanturn, that's one of my favorites. Or, go with Horsea, since Kingdra is awesome :3

Quote from: Zero on March 17, 2010, 06:15:40 PM
that'd be intercourse ing stupid
yeah but it doesn't really matter
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Just passed the 1 hour mark. Still haven't caught any Pokemon. D:

SkyMyl

brb grinding for uber Miltank

at the second gym leader. training my pokemon to level 20 first and togepi evolved
...̅̅̅

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 17, 2010, 11:09:56 PM
brb grinding for uber Miltank
My Quilava was about Lv. 30 when I battled it. Two Smokescreens + 2 (Or was it 3?) Ember's, surprisingly easy.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on March 17, 2010, 06:15:40 PM
that'd be intercourse ing stupid
It'd also be intercourse ing awesome

Also 2 more weeks here.
[spoiler]For me to even "Win" my copy. darn you dubai D:[/spoiler]
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Quote from: Phaze on March 17, 2010, 11:18:18 PM
My Quilava was about Lv. 30 when I battled it. Two Smokescreens + 2 (Or was it 3?) Ember's, surprisingly easy.
My Cyndaquil is only at 15. Jirachi is 15, Paras is 11, and Mareep is 13. HOW DOES EVERYONE GET TO SUCH HIGH LEVELS WITHOUT GRINDING.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 17, 2010, 11:23:12 PM
My Cyndaquil is only at 15. Jirachi is 15, Paras is 11, and Mareep is 13. HOW DOES EVERYONE GET TO SUCH HIGH LEVELS WITHOUT GRINDING.
I've only been using Quilava up until then.

えっちーせんぱい

I know how to spread out Pokemon usage and how to do it correctly.

Also it helps if you only use one Pokemon and have others as buffers for when you're in trouble, I went through the first 6 Gyms with only 3~4 pokemon that were usable in battle, but kept my party filled.

DededeCloneChris

Going to Kanto by the S.S. Aqua.

Chris8492

Forgot to pack my DS for the trip I'm on :(

I'm going to be behind a little when I get back

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on March 18, 2010, 01:13:08 AM
I know how to spread out Pokemon usage and how to do it correctly.

Also it helps if you only use one Pokemon and have others as buffers for when you're in trouble, I went through the first 6 Gyms with only 3~4 pokemon that were usable in battle, but kept my party filled.
I always go through the first couple gyms with just my starter, so it gets really high leveled, then start slowly catching others, but just use them for back-up. I always train so everybody is at LEAST Lv. 50 before the E4, though.

Well right now i'm on my way to Ecruteak, just caught Sudowoodo, brought back memories from G/S when I thought it was some super rare, powerful Pokemon :P

SkyMyl

I encountered the most fearsome Ditto ever. Paralyzed, Level 10, 3 HP left, and it took two Great Balls before he gave in and got caught. It also managed to take out my Cyndaquil, at full health.

What.