<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 17, 2010, 11:09:56 PM
brb grinding for uber Miltank
Miltank took one hit from a Focus Energy Critical Hit Double Kick by my level 19 (or was it 20?) Nidoking.
Bitch was nothing.

Current Party, as of beating Whitney and exploring the surroundings a bit.

Totodile, Level 15.
Charmeleon, level 22.
Pikachu, level 18.
Nidoking, level 21.
Ninjask, level 27.
Jirachi, level 8.

Charmeleon was traded in, and admittedly hacked: I lost my good Shiny Charizard to Wifi, so Iceflinger hacked me a fresh level 5 Shiny Charmander with regular stats, I'm leveling it up myself and it's growing normally, so I don't see it as bad... the only thing wrong with it is that when it evolved, it lost it's nickname, and I can't change it back D:
The Pikachu was traded in from PBR. It knows Surf and Volt Tackle, and I taught it Charge Beam.
The Ninjask was traded in from my Pearl. It's Shiny.
I have a Nidoking so early because of a moon stone from the pokewalker.
Jirachi is from the event.

As a note, Pokethlon is intercourse ing addicting. Skill competition sucks hard though.

Gwen Khan

I already ran into Entei (while surfing) and Raikou (right after it ran from Burned tower)

The Riddler

SkyMyl

Fight with Miltank took twenty minutes on its own, if only because it kept using Milk Drink. That was the only frustrating part. Not infatuation, not rollout, not stomping my ghost types, CHUGGING MILK LIKE THE OBESE MOTHER SHE IS.

Silverhawk79

Okay, beat Falkner and I've got about 5 Pokemon. Brotodile is at level 15.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Big Brother on March 18, 2010, 03:59:44 PM
Okay, beat Falkner and I've got about 5 Pokemon. Brotodile is at level 15.
How the hell did you get to Level 15 so early? My Cyndaquil JUST passed Level 20.

Quote from: Big Brother on March 18, 2010, 03:59:44 PM
Brotodile
I can't wait to see what the name rater thinks of that name.

My Croconaw is level 24 and I still haven't beat the second gym yet.
...̅̅̅

Lotos

Quote from: Gwen Khan on March 18, 2010, 02:02:02 PM
I already ran into Entei (while surfing) and Raikou (right after it ran from Burned tower)

Yeah, I found it on the route west of Ecruteak.  They apparently show up on the Pokégear's map.

Zero

lol I have a 38 Typhlosion, a 30 Pidgeotto, a 27 Scizor a 26 Umbreon, and a 25 Espeon and I haven't even left Olivine yet. Get on the ball people.

It helps that I kill every wild pokemon that dares to cross my path.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 18, 2010, 06:30:27 PM
lol I have a 38 Typhlosion, a 30 Pidgeotto, a 27 Scizor a 26 Umbreon, and a 25 Espeon and I haven't even left Olivine yet. Get on the ball people.

It helps that I kill every wild pokemon that dares to cross my path.

OBJECTION!

The fact that you have a Scizor means you traded. Also, it'd suggest you did the same with everyone else.

SkyMyl

Skipped everything and got an Eevee. Currently working on getting it into a Level 20 Umbreon by Saturday.

Zero

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 18, 2010, 07:09:47 PM
OBJECTION!

The fact that you have a Scizor means you traded. Also, it'd suggest you did the same with everyone else.

Objection Overruled. I caught a Scyther, traded it to my girlfriends game where she already has metal coats and she traded it back with a metal coat. All of my pokemon are straight up mine from THIS game. My ID number is 56442, and all of my pokemon have that ID number. From what I understand she got the metal coat on the SS Aqua. She plays pokemon games like a fiend.

In conclusion: Fail, especially considering that not only did I do this back when I was 10 with G/S because I have never been intercourse ing retard, but me getting a Scizor doesn't suggest that I traded all of my other pokemon from another game. I thought Scizor was the poop back in the day and I did the same thing I did then. Got someone to let me have their Metal Coat so I could get one.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 18, 2010, 08:33:34 PM
Objection Overruled. I caught a Scyther, traded it to my girlfriends game where she already has metal coats and she traded it back with a metal coat. All of my pokemon are straight up mine from THIS game. My ID number is 56442, and all of my pokemon have that ID number. From what I understand she got the metal coat on the SS Aqua. She plays pokemon games like a fiend.

In conclusion: Fail
Hmm, if that's so, you traded eggs into the game, made them have your ID, did everything else with your girlfriend, and leveled everyone up...

However, leveling up your team in the Olivine area sounds a bit...stressful...

Light

Recently beat Chuck. My team while in Cianwood:

Umbreon, level 28
Jirachi, level 27
Grovyle, level 26
Bayleef, level 25
Quilava, level 24
Dratini, level 16
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Zero

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 18, 2010, 08:37:37 PM
Hmm, if that's so, you traded eggs into the game, made them have your ID, did everything else with your girlfriend, and leveled everyone up...

However, leveling up your team in the Olivine areas sounds a bit...stressful...

Read my edit ^

I didn't trade anything into the intercourse ing game. The only pokemon other than Togepi I even have thats hatched from an Egg right now is my Espeon and that's because I breeded my Eevee with a Ditto so I could have both Espeon and Umbreon. In case you didn't know, you can breed pokemon in HG/SS and Ditto is in the route south of Goldenrod, which is really handy because the Day care is right there.

EDIT: Also, I just ran through the Safari Zone area and the Cianwood routes(both of which have tons of trainers) and all of my pokemon got that high. I don't run away from wild pokemon, ever. Everything dies. It also doesnt help that you add every trainer to your phone book and they either bother you about their Nidoran or Rattata or ask you to battle.