<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Wii U Update: OS 5.0.0

Started by Neerb, June 03, 2014, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Taken from Nintendo's website.

New Features:
- A Quick Start Menu is now displayed when users press the GamePad POWER Button or HOME Button to power on the Wii U. Users can start recently played or newly installed software directly from the Quick Start Menu.
- Wii U GamePad Alerts (special notifications from Nintendo) can be displayed on the GamePad when the Wii U is powered down. Users will be notified with an audio ringtone when a new GamePad Alert is displayed. GamePad Alerts that have been received can also be viewed through the Quick Start Menu.

Changes to Standby Functions:
- System updates will now automatically install after download when the Wii U is in Standby.

Changes to the Wii U Menu:
- The User Settings screen now displays when users select their User Mii from the Wii U Menu.
- The design and layout of the Users Settings screen has been updated. This includes the ability to switch the active user from the User Settings screen.

Changes to System Settings:
- Quick Start Menu options have been added to Power Settings.
- Wii U GamePad Alert options are located within the Quick Start Menu options.

Changes to the HOME Menu:
A Notification icon is now available on the HOME Menu, allowing users to launch the Notifications feature from the HOME Menu.

Improvements to system stability and usability:
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.

Notes:
- The Quick Start Menu is only displayed when the Wii U GamePad POWER or HOME Buttons are pressed. Other controllers, such as the Wii Remote Plus and Wii U Pro Controller, will power on the Wii U normally.
- Wii U GamePad Alerts are different from the notifications received via the Wii U Notifications feature. Wii U GamePad Alerts settings can be changed via Power Settings located in System Settings.

Tupin

Doesn't take forever to start a game anymore.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Quote from: Tupin on June 03, 2014, 11:13:20 PM
Doesn't take forever to start a game anymore.

I'm enjoying it much more than I thought I would. It's so very fast. Even the home menu feels like it pops up faster.

Custom

i don't feel a difference on this update honestly

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

You haven't used the quick-start menu?

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on June 04, 2014, 07:59:20 AM
You haven't used the quick-start menu?
nope, but i use the pro controller and not the gamepad

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!