News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

FCD

Started by Omega12, June 25, 2008, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

So I'm from FCD, and sorta mad about the merger, hopefully some of you wont be total [censored] and help us FCDers feel welcome.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Macawmoses

Nah, users like me that were annoyed at you at FCD will likely still be rude, but alas, welcome to NSFCD.

Omega12

=/ alright, whatever I guess.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Macawmoses

Llama on Steroids

Now who wants some Corned Beef?

Macawmoses

Omega12

With some eggs yes!

DededeCloneChris

I like your sig!

Welcome!

Omega12

Thanks, I make em myself.

Water ☮

Welcome!

I also enjoy your sig. :3

Super

What is with the sudden flood of new members?

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on June 25, 2008, 11:29:09 PM
What is with the sudden flood of new members?

idk

Lotos

Welcome.  Don't worry about swearing.  If I recall correctly, as long as every post isn't crazy with swearing, you can post swears.  I'm still trying to figure out how "ninny" filters to "b***" :-/

Eizweir

Did you guys bring some good Brawlers with you? ;)
Well welcome to you FCD'ers I'm Marth Xero and I write paperbacks.
I finally know what the "projectfcd" in our url meant /facepalm.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

Well hello Omega. Hope to see you around. What boards do you usually hang around?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...