News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

KJ's Werewolf - The Cursed Blue Moon

Started by Dog Food, January 04, 2010, 02:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 21, 2010, 04:02:00 PM
I think she means, if a Wolf tries to kill him, he will miss one voting thing, then come back as vulnerable as anyone else. (Which means, after the first wolf attack, a second wolf attack would kill him)
Please confirm whether I am right or wrong.
That's what I meant, and why I asked.

Thirdkoopa

...Yeah, now I'm confused If he's still invisible by the wolves.

More explanation please.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Quote from: Third K on January 21, 2010, 06:15:20 PM
...Yeah, now I'm confused If he's still invisible by the wolves.

More explanation please.
Do you really want more explanation? If it remains a mystery, the wolves will have to decide for themselves whether attempting to kill J again is smart or a waste of time. Otherwise, knowing the truth will help them decide what to do: kill again or go for someone different.

Besides, mysteries are more fun.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Thirdkoopa

Interesting; We'll just keep it at that I suppose. This pretty much assures J's safety.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

We're supposed to be sleeping now anyway.

Cue: Jigglypuff.

SkyMyl

Thirdkoopa

Dog Food

(We were just about to wake up, since it's morning. So here's what's what, and then day can begin:)

[spoiler]I guess this tale might not make much sense to whoever is reading this. I mean, it must seem like some sort of cat-and-mouse chase between some random werewolves and the people. But that wasn't it at all. I came into Gladys Village knowing very little and just going with the flow. But as things became more real to me, and the danger was eminent, I knew I had more learning to do. So one night, on the half moon, I went out looking for trouble...

Miles 'Skippy' Sousa lived in the smallest home in the entire village (but don't get me wrong, they were all small). I went back to the Gladys Inn owners for a map and was able to migrate through the small town and knock on Miles door.

"Yes-hoo-ee!" called out Miles in a sing-song voice, answering the door. "The Skipper is at your ser- Oh, it's y-y-you..."

"Surprised to see me?" I asked, leaning against the doorway and smirking.

"Well, a little, it is... late..." Miles replied, his eyes darting around.

"Don't look so nervous," I said, "it may make you look... guilty of something."

"What? No!" Miles starting jumping around, obviously overjoyed by my presence. I laughed and let myself inside his small abode.

"You promised to help me. Well, now I need it," I said, cutting right to the chase.

"Er, um... I'm sorry I don't think I can help-"

"Sure you can," I said, interrupting him. "I want information. You perform all around town. You hear a lot of gossip. You just tell me what you know and I'll be on my merry little way."

"It's not that easy," he said, twiddling his thumbs. "I'm just a poor old Jester, please you must understand. If the werewolves find out... If they see us talking at all... I don't want..." He was tipping back and forth on his toes to heels now, his head down and shaking miserably back and forth. I raised an eyebrow and grimaced at the pathetic sight, wondering what I could do to calm him down.

"Hey, calm down. Look, I promise nothing will get to you. Just... don't cry or anything," I said nervously. "If you can't help me, fine. But, please, show me someone who can."

Miles took a few deep breaths before looking up again. "I guess... I can help..."

"You sure you have the heart for it?" I asked with my arms folded and an eyebrow raised, smirking at him. He looked as if he was about to have a heart attack, and I didn't need his death on my hands.

"I can take you to the library," he said, still breathing heavily. "That will help."

"Oh goodie," I said in mock enthusiasm, "books."

The Jester put on a cloak and gave me one to wear as well. He wanted to travel "incognito" apparently, and these black cloaks would help us blend in with the night sky. The night air was cool, and the soft wind felt good on my skin after spending a few minutes in the Jester's stuffy cabin. I let out a calming sigh and followed the Jester slowly down the path, while his head continued to dart around and his pace quickened with every noise he heard.

"S-So," he said as we neared an old building with gaping holes and broken glass windows all around it, "why do you want to know so much all of a sudden?"

"Oh, no reason," I said, shrugging. "I guess I've just taken a liking to you strange people. Besides, the more I know, the more prepared I'll be."

Well, it turned out the dilapidated building was the library. The Jester's hand went towards the door, but I didn't see the point. There was a large hole big enough to fit the Black Wolf through right next to the old, creaky door that we could easily walk through.

"It's locked," he said after turning the knob. "Looks like we'll just have to go back..." He didn't sound too upset about it, though. As he turned around to leave, I grabbed his cloak and pulled him through the hole in the wall.

"I don't see why they even bother locking the door," I said as we entered the library. He whimpered, but followed him inside. The library was – big surprise – small. There were a few rows of books and a check out desk (with another one of those holes behind it). There wasn't even a second floor. Miles handed me his flashlight and I began searching through the dusty old books.

"You guys aren't big readers, are you?" I asked as I sifted through the selection of untouched literature.

"J-Jade comes here a lot," Miles said, fidgeting around again.

"Oh yeah, that guy," I murmured absently as I took out one book 'The Trade of the Card' and glanced at the first chapter 'The History of the Card'. The next chapter was 'Rules of the Card' and then 'How to play Cards' and it went on and on with more chapters like that. I quickly put it back and then coughed as a dust cloud went into my mouth. "What's up with that Jade guy, anyway?" I asked as I continued glancing through the rows.

"Oh, well, he's the political opponent of the Review," the Jester said. I couldn't see him anymore behind the rows of books, but his voice carried through the practically empty room. "His party is called the Packet. He's more popular with the people, but somehow the Mayor beats him out every year. Jade doesn't seem to mind, though. His ideas always make it into laws one way or another... Actually, it was his idea to find the werewolves this way. Through the vote."

"Interesting," I said as I picked up a big blue cover with wearing print. At first I thought the book was about owls, but soon realized it was actually about how to make and sculpt different types of bowls. I put it back and sighed. Then I found an interesting book about the history of the Dead Men – an elitist group whose leader had them attempt to wipe out the entire world and rebuild it. They were wiped out by a small group of thieves and peace was restored. It looked like an interesting read, but I didn't have time. As I was putting it back, a small black pamphlet fluttered to the ground. I picked it up to look at it. The title read: The Colored Few. I flicked through it and gasped. It was information on the four wolves: The Black Wolf, the White Wolf, the Red Wolf, and the Blue Wolf. I had finally found what I had been looking for.

The Jester refused that we speak on the trip back to his house. I was so excited I could barely contain myself. Then, when we made it back to his little shack he said, "Go straight home, don't say anything to anyone, and don't let anyone know about this." I opened my mouth to ask why, but he slammed the door in my face. At least he let me keep the flashlight. It didn't really matter, nothing could dampen my mood now.

I made my way home, the pamphlet clutched tightly in my grasp and the flashlight illuminating my path. I began humming a tune, I don't remember what, but I usually hum when I'm in high spirits. The half moon was high in the sky, and I remembered the words the Hunter had said to me so long ago... I hadn't listened, and what happened to me? I had an encounter with the Black Wolf. And then I had a dream that I was the Red Wolf. But I was so close to the Healer's house, the night was nearly over, I could make it. I needed to get back and look through the pamphlet and find out more about these werewolves that were haunting the town...

Of course, luck is about just as friendly as fate (and if you remember, fate isn't that nice). I heard a twig snap behind me, and my head whirled around. My flashlight homed in on the noise, but all I could see was a broken twig.

"Hello?" I called, squinting my eyes and moving the flashlight in every direction. "Come on out and face me, you coward!" There was another noise behind me, and so I spun around. Just a hair away stood the beast that I had wanted to see the most, but also never wanted to see again: the Blue Wolf.

At first all I could think was 'I KNEW IT! I KNEW I WAS RIGHT! THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A BLUE WOLF!'. But then, as the creature took another step towards me, my brain switched gears to, 'HOLY SHIT I'M GOING TO DIE HERE! DAMN IT, WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN WRONG? WHY DID THERE HAVE TO BE A GODDAMN BLUE WOLF!?'

It was a magnificent creature, no doubt. It's blue coat was lit up by the moon's rays and it was big and lean, fast and strong, and a strange power seemed to come from it. But if looks could kill, I would have been dead right there. It looked ferocious, and it's dark blue eyes seemed to see right through me, right into my very core.

"Um, h-hi," I said in a high-pitched voice. "Nice weather we are having, isn't it?"

"You are safe tonight," a voice said. The Blue Wolf's mouth did not move, but the sound seemed to echo right in my head. I knew the wolf was speaking to me, and I felt as if the conversation was for only us to hear.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my heart beat beginning to slow and my voice returning to normal.

"The White Wolf is gone. I rule the Half Moon now," the Blue Wolf said. "I will not kill you."

"O-Oh, thanks," I said, shifting nervously. "So, um, can I go home?"

"You wish to know more about me, yet you do not wish to ask me face-to-face?"

"What?" I asked, quickly hiding the pamphlet. "I'm not, I wouldn't-"

"It is okay. I will allow this. I will also allow you to ask me one question. But only one, and I wish not to stay here long."

"Uh, okay..." I said, taking out my pamphlet. I quickly found the Blue Wolf section and scanned it over. The Blue Wolf part wasn't very long. It merely said, 'The Blue Wolf has the power of the Blue Moon. It is the strongest and most deadly of the wolves, but also the one with a destiny within itself. The Blue Wolf is separate from the other wolves, and therefore must choose its own path.'

After a moment of processing what the pamphlet said, I asked the first question that came to my mind: "What is your path?"

"A wise question to ask. I must choose whether to become one with the wolves, or one with the people. It is on the first Blue Moon of the year that I make my choice. Every year I must choose. I have made my choice early this year, on this very day. I have chosen to side with the people this year. That is why I am sparing your life," the Blue Wolf explained. "But now the night is almost over and you must go. Come onto my back and I will bring you home."

With much trepidation, I climbed onto the wolf's back. Within a second, we were off. I yelled out and grabbed onto his hair for support. But once I was steady I began to laugh. "This is amazing!" I cried out. My hair rippled through the wind, I felt the cool air over my body, and everything looked like a blur.

It was over all too quickly. I hopped off the Blue Wolf's back, and turned around to say goodbye, but he was gone. Dizzy from the fast ride, I stumbled into the house. The Healer was asleep, and I suddenly realized how tired I was. It was four in the morning when I climbed into my bed and fell asleep, my clothes still on and the pamphlet still clutched in my hand.

**No one died. Stuff happened, but that's for people to know and you to find out later... maybe. Anyway, Day Phase now. It ends sometime.**[/spoiler]
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

HOLY FRAGARACH BLUE WOLF IS SUCH A BADASS
Fragarach isn't Holy.

RESPECT THE BLUE WOLF, GODDAMMIT. HE'S FUCKING BLUE. AND A FUCKING WOLF. ON TOP OF THAT, HE'S ON OUR SIDE. RESPECT THE SKILLS OF THE BLUE WOLF, FOR HE RIVALS CHUCK NORRIS. ACTUALLY, FUCK THAT, HE CAN EAT CHUCK NORRIS IF HE FELT LIKE IT

HOLY SHIT.
He's really getting into to the story. ._.
So much so he isn't even bothering to question the Jester's peculiar behavior.

jnfs2014

Yeah, I know who you are, Mr. Blue Wolf. ;)

Spud

Guys! I just realized something critical.
Blue hasn't died yet and it has passed 3 night phases.

Rayquarian

Where are the green and purple werewolves at?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Green on January 23, 2010, 05:54:37 PM
HEY FUCK YOU

NOT IN THE PRESENCE OF BLUE WOLF

Thirdkoopa

Holy hell.

The blue wolf is kickass; Guess that means only two wolves left.

JrDude

Quote from: Third K on January 23, 2010, 10:46:56 PM
Holy hell.

The blue wolf is kickass; Guess that means only two wolves left.
Too bad we might accidentally kill him with the votes.
Quote from: Green on January 23, 2010, 05:54:37 PM
So have you, you seem suspicious.
Oh wait, everyone here has (except the dead and J), oh would you look at that?
[move][/move]
Dude .