News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

3DS Discussion

Started by The Riddler, June 15, 2010, 09:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Here's a list of 3DS titles:

Paper Mario, Pilotwings Resort, Star Fox 64 3D, Chocobo Racing 3D, Kid Icarus, Sonic, Super Monkey Ball, Assassin's Creed, and Dead or Alive sound awesome.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

The character ANIMATION looks amazing, but to be honest the graphics leave a bit to be desired. I really want to see it fully in action instead of a trailer. But we'll see.
The environments look kind of bland form a graphical speaking. Animation nice, graphical horsepower not so much.

Looks fun as hell to play though. Again, something that really stuck with me was the surprisingly good voice acting. Seriously, maybe Nintendo will actually start trying to bring their games into this century. Still no word on voices for the NPC's in Zelda though. Nintendo better not get lazy with that again...

Neerb

Quote from: Tupin on June 15, 2010, 11:15:00 AM
Paper Mario, Pilotwings Resort, Star Fox 64 3D, Chocobo Racing 3D, Kid Icarus, Sonic, Super Monkey Ball, Assassin's Creed, and Dead or Alive sound awesome.
PAPER MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluaki

Tupin, that's just half the list.
http://press.nintendo.com/E32010/3DS/FACT_E3_UpcomingGames_3DS.pdf
User: guest; password: nintendo

Though it's untranslated there, BOKUJOU MONOGATARI is Harvest Moon

Also:

DededeCloneChris

Ignoring nayr's complaints about every single thing...I'm surprised Kung Fu Panda is still making games. Was the movie really good or was its games (very uncertainly) good?

Nayrman

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on June 15, 2010, 11:20:52 AM
Ignoring nayr's complaints about every single thing...I'm surprised Kung Fu Panda is still making games. Was the movie really good or was its games (very uncertainly) good?

If you would read my posts, you'd notice that my complaints and praises balance out. So NYEH.

Oh, and Star Fox and Paper Mario YES! Nintendo, SHOW THIS STUFF. One trailer won't do for your big system reveal. Eh, as long as they're being made, yay.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: bluaki on June 15, 2010, 11:20:34 AM
Tupin, that's just half the list.
http://press.nintendo.com/E32010/3DS/FACT_E3_UpcomingGames_3DS.pdf
User: guest; password: nintendo

Though it's untranslated there, BOKUJOU MONOGATARI is Harvest Moon

Also:

a Chain Chomp partner? hells yeah, so it's not a remake on the 64 one

bluaki

Here's the first half of that list in image form:

DededeCloneChris

Persona? Atlus wants to revive the Persona franchise in Nintendo. :)

bluaki

Nintendo's site shows three colors for 3DS
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tupin

Tupin

Many games have screenshots on that site.

Animal Crossing seems to look different, the characters look more realistic, and they finally improved the graphics, things look smooth.

Mario Kart looks good, but it's a little blocky. Not as bad as Mario Kart DS, just a little.

Paper Mario obviously is awesome, and you can't go wrong with the art style it has.

Pilotwings Resort is good just because I've been wanting a new Pilotwings forever.

Star Fox 64 3D looks like it has slightly improved graphics.

Steel Diver looks...interesting, it's a new IP. Not sure what to expect.

Lotos

Quote from: bluaki on June 15, 2010, 11:33:54 AM
Nintendo's site shows three colors for 3DS
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Ah, so it will be like the Gameboy Advance launch.  I hope it's like the Gameboy Advance launch.

Then we got this one a few months later if I recall correctly:

Gwen Khan

one of the mario kart courses is the island from wii sports resort

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tupin on June 15, 2010, 11:47:04 AM
MGS: Snake Eater on 3DS:

http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/game/?g=mgseater
Funny, when I saw Hideo Kojima talking about the 3DS, I was thinking about what  The Sorrow fight would be like on the 3DS.

The irony.