News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NES/GBA games for free...because the 3DS bites it.

Started by Nayrman, July 28, 2011, 05:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

And it'll get better once the 3DS Flame Red comes out the day Star Fox 64 3D comes out.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on August 10, 2011, 09:47:38 AM
And it'll get better once the 3DS Flame Red comes out the day Star Fox 64 3D comes out.
Both of those are out in Japan.

I just found it funny that it dropped that much. I know sales for this week will be amazing, though.

Tupin

Just wait until there is a popular RPG on the 3DS. Then sales will skyrocket in Japan.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on August 10, 2011, 03:48:29 PM
Just wait until there is a popular RPG on the 3DS. Then sales will skyrocket in Japan.
It's either Devil Survivor Overclocked or KH: 3D. I think the first came out there already and didn't get a lot of sales, but the second one will do its thing. Also, they got Tales of the Abyss 3DS and it rocked the charts for a while.

Neerb

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on August 10, 2011, 04:21:58 PM
It's either Devil Survivor Overclocked or KH: 3D. I think the first came out there already and didn't get a lot of sales, but the second one will do its thing. Also, they got Tales of the Abyss 3DS and it rocked the charts for a while.

The only fans more rabid than Kingdom Hearts fans are Sonic fans; there aren't as many of them, of course, but KH 3D will definitely sell some consoles.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on August 10, 2011, 05:16:49 PM
The only fans more rabid than Kingdom Hearts fans are Sonic fans; there aren't as many of them, of course, but KH 3D will definitely sell some consoles.
What Sonic fans? Only the ones who bought Sonic Colors are optimistic about Generations.

Neerb

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on August 10, 2011, 06:17:38 PM
What Sonic fans? Only the ones who bought Sonic Colors are optimistic about Generations.

Sonic Colors was a well-reviewed game that sold 2.18 million copies in the first two months. Also, saying that only the people who bought it are the fans is redundant; it's like saying, "The only Zelda fans are the ones that played Ocarina of Time," or, "The only Star Wars fans are the ones who saw The Empire Strikes Back."

And I assure you, despite having 2 bad main-series games and several bad spin-offs, Sonic as a franchise still has a large and very loyal fanbase. There's a reason the comic book series has been running since 1993.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on August 10, 2011, 05:16:49 PM
what the hell is wrong with you

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on August 11, 2011, 03:04:32 PM
what the hell is wrong with you

Are you implying KH and Sonic DON'T have tons of rabid fanboys?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on August 11, 2011, 03:10:21 PM
Are you implying KH and Sonic DON'T have tons of rabid fanboys?
Even I think KH has more fans than Sonic does.

Kayo

I've learned to not listen to anything Neerb says.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on August 11, 2011, 03:26:29 PM
Even I think KH has more fans than Sonic does.

I figured the Sonic fans are just harder to spot; I mean, it's not like Sonic characters make the best cosplay...

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on August 11, 2011, 06:26:47 PM
I figured the Sonic fans are just harder to spot; I mean, it's not like Sonic characters make the best cosplay...
I'm a fan of the Pokemon series but I don't walk around with a Pikachu mask on.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Every KH fan I've ever come into contact with is a complete faggot. Sonic fans are more 50/50. Pokemon fans are always annoying as poop.

Tupin

I played the first Kingdom Hearts because I had no other games to play. It was okay, but I don't see why everybody likes it so much.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.