News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

It's been slower & less orderly/fun the last couple days...

Started by Jono2, January 08, 2008, 09:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jono2

I dunno, just something I've observed.  It's more of a mess lately, whether it has to do with JMV's de-admooning or not, but just saying, as a regular user, I feel that things are beginning slip out of control here.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Macawmoses

Well, I suppose you are entitled to that opinion :)

The mod changes left people in a poor spirit, but it is starting to be forgotten! :)

Also, with school back, I feel that for the next while (til Feb.) will be slow due to course finals.

Syncopathic

i blame school, people are too tired and rather sleep than coming here.

ThePowerOfOne

I've noticed something weird here too... Like how Vaatix and Snorkol (I think thats how you spell it) have become very grouchy...

Jono2

Quote from: Phaze on January 08, 2008, 09:48:18 PM
I've noticed something weird here too... Like how Vaatix and Snorkol (I think thats how you spell it) have become very grouchy...

yeah.... they want JMV back.  I know it.

the last 18 minutes going without a post at this time of night is further proof of my analysis.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Macawmoses

Yes...I am sure it is just school being back.

As for attitudes, it could be due to numerous reasons, but I am sure school is the main cause :)

Don't worry, activity will come back =D

.:DL:.

Well, I blame school. :P  Maybe because some/most users here have school and probably are getting a lot of homework, so it's moving a bit slow.

Eh, I bet the pace will pick up in a couple of days.

Judas

It's probably just the calmdown from the massive amount of activity we received over winter break, which is expected, obviously. With everyone back in school activity is sure to be lower.

As for things "getting out of control", I don't really know how you mean.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Silverhawk79

School is a factor, but weekends seem to be more active anyways. Summer break will be a very active period, that's for sure.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 09, 2008, 06:07:18 AM
School is a factor, but weekends seem to be more active anyways. Summer break will be a very active period, that's for sure.
ugh... more all nighters... D=

but moar pr0n! ;D

phatyo

I'm going to be comming more sense my phone works at school here.

Triforceman22

This place will be more active during march break... =D

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

PsychoYoshi

It's obviously all my doing, me being the corrupt, biased, and unfair moderator that I am.

Syncopathic

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on January 09, 2008, 11:16:17 AM
It's obviously all my doing, me being the corrupt, biased, and unfair moderator that I am.
>:(

DE MOD THIS CORRUPT MOD!