29 (76.3%)
No
10 (26.3%)
Only for emergencys
4 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

WiiGuy

TheKoopaBros.

I don't have one but my parents have one for emergencies. It doesn't bug me, though. I rarely use the phone anyways.

Helios

The Seventh

I have a cell phone.  I don't use it much, since we don't have too many minutes.
meh

ThePowerOfOne

Friendly Hostile

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

::Poledra::

I do, and sometimes it's a pain. You go shopping, you take your phone with you b/c you're expecting an IMPORTANT call, & never-freaking fails! your boss calls you for some stupid internet/email/"how do I...?" stupid ass question. And there you are - dropping your oranges in the produce isle & watching them roll as he yammers on about spyware scans. Holy Crap!  And, I can't just not answer b/c 1, he'll keep calling, & 2, I work at a funeral home, so it just MIGHT be important...*sigh*

Syncopathic

I have one but it's out of minutes :(

Cardinal

I've had one for a while.
I try not to leave the house without it. :x

bluaki

No, and my cell phone is only for emergencies.

wait, what? :D

Judas

Yes, iPhone. I consider it more of a mobile media platform, although it does serve as a phone as well.

That sounded funny.  8)
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

WiinolikePS3

Yes, it's SUPPOSED to only be for emergincies, but it's fun to piss my Dad off without doing anything wrong, so I use it for non-emergincies, only to people with the same plan so it doesn't use any minutes.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU USE 1,000 MINUTES???"

"It's in-calling, so..."

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT???"

u get the idea.

W4W1

I used to have one, now it won't turn on >.> It is junk. The charger barely worked. You'd just plug it in and wait to see if it'd charge.

Silverhawk79

I have one, I don't use it much.
I get texts and stuff (unlimited texting, including AIM) sometimes, and my dad calls every few days.