News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Holy crap my sister's disgusting...

Started by OneManFreakShow, January 21, 2008, 12:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneManFreakShow

Last night we were watching TV and some girl said something on the show, and my sister turns to me and says "Hey, that's the same thing I tell Josh (her boyfriend) when I want some." I kinda went silent, and then she says, "You know, sex. Duh."

Who tells their little brothers about their sex life? :|

Syncopathic

Quote from: OneManFreakShow on January 21, 2008, 12:53:50 AM
Last night we were watching TV and some girl said something on the show, and my sister turns to me and says "Hey, that's the same thing I tell Josh (her boyfriend) when I want some." I kinda went silent, and then she says, "You know, sex. Duh."

That depends, how old are you?

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Ludwig3 on January 21, 2008, 12:59:33 AM

A better question would be how old she is.

OneManFreakShow

She's exactly five years older than me. She also tells me how long her ex lasted "in bed". :|

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: OneManFreakShow on January 21, 2008, 01:03:18 AM

She's exactly five years older than me. She also tells me how long her ex lasted "in bed". :|

I highly doubt someone who's that avant-garde with talking about sex actually has gotten laid.

OneManFreakShow

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on January 21, 2008, 01:04:55 AM
Quote from: OneManFreakShow on January 21, 2008, 01:03:18 AM

I highly doubt someone who's that avant-garde with talking about sex actually has gotten laid.

No, she has.

She declares it all the time.

Like today she was talking about when she gets married, she'll wear a white wedding dress "even though I've had sex before".

Also, she has HPV.

PsychoYoshi

K, well, in the meantime, this belongs on Myspace along with your thread about your ex. And your thread about banner ads. And your youtube threads. And...